5

I would be walking home right now but instead I was sitting at a sushi train with my two teammates because they legitimately dragged me here. Kouki was digging in while Tamotsu ate a few pieces. I was taking very little and feeding most of it to Yori. I was socially awkward and didn't like eating in front of people I didn't know. So their lucky I'm even eating a little bit.

"You okay Kiko?" Kouki asked mouth full.

"Y-yea." I stuttered.

"You sure, you're not eating much?" He asked with a now empty mouth.

"Y-yea I-it's j-just." I mumbled.

"Continued." He demanded.

"W-well I f-find I-it hard to e-eat in front o-of people i d-don't know w-well." I stuttered silently.

"Is that all?! There's no need to worry we won't judge." He said happily.

A small smile creeped on my face and I found myself with a little more confidence. I took some sushi and began to it.

"Yea that's it! Doesn't it taste good?" He cheered happily.

I nodded a small smile on my face. Then I question poped into my head.

"M-may I ask a q-question?" I asked.

"Sure go ahead!" Kouki exclaimed.

"Well you t-two seem to know e-each other pretty well. W-why is that?" I asked.

They slightly tensed.

"We're are at the same orphanage." Tamotsu spoke dryly.

"I-I'm so s-sorry I didn't k-know." I said feeling bad bringing it up.

"It's not a problem you didn't know. Besides you would have know at some point." Tamotsu reassured.

We continued to eat and I ate more feeling more comfortable than before. We finished and I got up to head home but the two boys followed me.

"Um, w-why are you f-following me?" I asked looking back at them.

"What kind of teammates would we be if we let you walk home alone at night." Kouki said.

"You d-do realise I c-can look after m-myself. Plus mum...." I trailed off once I though what mum would do to them. "Y-you really d-don't need to walk m-me home."

"Nah we wanna. So suck it up." Kouki said.

"Oh, they are so dead. Your mum is gonna slit their throats." Yori laughed.

I sighed at her comment and continued walking to our doom. May these boys rest in peace. We made it to my home and I planed on sneaking inside to try and spare the boys life's. But let's just say it didn't go quiet as I planed.

I opened the door to see my mum standing there with her arms crossed and looked me dead in the eyes when I opened the door.

"Where have you- WHO ARE THOSE BOYS STANDING BEHIND YOU!" She yelled. "State your names now!" My mum growled.

"We're-" Tamotsu began but was cut off.

"DO YOU THINK I CARE WHO YOU ARE?! WHAT DID YOU TWO DO TO MY DAUGHTER!"she yelled holding me close to her.

"Mum stop jumping to conclusions." I said blushing. "Their my teammates and we went out to eat."

"So you two are trying to make a move on my daughter without me knowing." She growled. "Well think again! You two will never lay your grubby hands on my daughter."

"MUM! They took me out for food so we could work as a team better because we're on the same team. And they walked me home to make sure I got home safe, you need to chill."

My mum looked down at me unconvinced then looked back up at my teammates.

"Fine, you two should get going. But if I ever find out you've done anything to my daughter I will rip you to shreads. Got it!" She said dangerously low.

They both nodded and ran off. I laughed at how scared they were of mum, but she did usually have that affect on people. We walked inside and I went to bed and fell on it. I was exhausted from today and needed sleep.