35

Time passed and I didn't see Kankuro at all and I tried talking to Gaara but he avoided me. So here I was the day of the final stage of he chunin exam siting with Ino, Sakura and Kiba. However at the end of Shikamaru and Temari fight I got a really bad feeling in my stomach.

"Guys I really need to pee. I'll be back soon." I said standing up with Yori in my arms.

I walked out of the arena and into a bathroom. I washed off my face and looked into a mirror. I heard a stall door open and my gut told me to leave. I began to leave but a kunai was held to my neck.

"That damn jinchuuriki seems to view you as someone important. Which means you can be used as leverage." A female voice said.

I growled slightly and Yori went to bite the woman but she was smashed against a wall. I heard her whimper. My heart shattered and I began to try to get out of the woman's grasp. She held me tightly.

"Why are you so worried about that mutt. It should just die. In fact I'll do it." The woman said laughing.

Anger filled me and my nails grew sharper. I used my nails to scratch the woman's arm shocking her and making her let go of me. She went to punch me but I just scratched her faces making long claw marks go down her cheek. I went past her and picked up Yori and ran out the door only to run into someone. he held me tighter than the woman did so tight it felt like he would crush bones. I used my nails and dug them into his arm and he only glared at me.

"You're an idiot you damn woman. You're completely useless. You one job was to secure this girl but she would have escaped if not for me." The man said in a low voice.

I struggled more but made sure I kept Yori hidden in my front pocket while doing so.

"Make this easier on both of us and stop struggling." He said looking down at me.

I continued to struggle making the man sigh. He wrapped his arm around neck and began to strangle me. I began to see black blobs in my vision and felt extremely light headed. I felt body going limp and my lungs were stinging for a need of oxygen. I began to claw at the mans arm but to no avail.

Giving up on this I looked into my front pocket to make sure Yori was ok and she was. Soon everything went black.

~~~~Kiba's pov~~~~

I looked around getting worried about my sister considering she hasn't come back yet but I was made to stay by the girls so now I was watching Sasuke fight Gaara. The Gaara kid did slightly frighten me but my sister seemed to be ok with him.

As I was watching explosions went off and feathers surrounded me. What was happening?