25

We surrounded the team as they glared at us. My eyes skimmed across them. One of the was a female with long brown hair and black eyes. Another was I tall well built man with long white hair and grey eyes. And lastly was another tall man with a good build who had long black hair and blue eyes. They all wore sound forehead protectors.

We all took our stance and faced off with one of the sound ninja. I was facing off with the girl. Tamotsu was facing off with the blacked haired man and Kouki was going up against the one white hair. I looked at the girl and she had a smug smile on her face.

"This will be a pice of cake." The girl said smugly.

I was nervous but I refused to let it show. She ran at me with a kunai and I blocked it with my own. Yori took this time to bite the girls arm and Yori was thrown harshly away but she easily landed on her feet. My opponent groaned in pain and jumped away from me.

"For fucks sake how dare you blemish my beautiful skin. I will kill you, you bitch." She said walking up to Yori.

Before she could lay a hand on Yori I got in front of her and went to cut her with my kunai but she jumped away. A low growl escaped her mouth.

"Fuck this. Hey dick once you're done with that guy take this girl out, she's not worth my time." She yelled to the man with white hair.

He just looked at the girl and shook his head. She thinking she got out of a fight with me sat down against a tree. But she was wrong. I ran at her and slashed at her but she narrowly dodged. She just looked at me a glared.

"Don't even try I'm in a whole different league than you." She snarled.

I ran at her again but she dodged but I sliced her cheek causing a steady flow of blood run down her face. She raised her hand to the cut and looked at the blood on her hand. She then looked at me and glared at me.

"I'm going to enjoy killing you." She yelled at me.

She ran at me but I dodged. She once again ran at me but Yori jumped in front of and used her sharp claws to scratch the girls other cheek. She grew more furious and ran at me again. I tried to dodge but tripped on a tree branch and I got a large gash on my left side from the girls kunai.

I quickly jumped up dodging another attack. Yori stood beside me and looked up at me worried as I held my side trying to stop the blood. I looked to my teammates to see them struggling. I looked down at Yori and gave a small nod. I pulled out out some wires and and quickly connected the to the trees around us while dodging the girls attack. When they were all in place Yori and I got into a good position and I pulled a wire in my hand tightening the other wires causing our opponents to get caught in the wires and the more they struggled the more stuck they got.

My two teammates looked at me shocked but I ignored their expression and took the scroll from Yori's mouth that she retrieved from the team in the wires. I gave the scroll to Tamotsu and we began our way back to the tower not wanting to stay where we were going to considering someone could find us easily after the fight. As we were walking I gripped my side trying to hide the pain from the two boys.