8

we were walking towards my house and when we made it there my mum walked out, and she spotted my teammates strait away. she glared at them and they slowly inched away. i walked up to my mum and she gave me a hug.

"so what did you do today?" my mum asked still glaring at the boys. 

"we did D ranked missions and then our sensei had an idea and that's why my teammates are here. so can you please stop glaring at them?" I said sweetly. 

"i don't care why those two devils are here, all i care about is the fact that they have tainted thoughts towards you!" my mum growled glaring harder at them. 

i sighed and saw the two boys inching away a little faster. 

"hello miss Inuzuka, i am their sensei Taiki. i was wondering if we could visit so we could learn more about dogs considering your daughter has a dog as an companion and works with her which means we work wit a dog, and it would benefit us greatly to learn more about them. and i promise if i see my two students trying anything unsightly with your daughter i will beat them then bring them to you so you can beat them." he said. 

my two teammates looked at Taiki sensei in a betrayed manner. and my mum looked to be in thought. 

"very well, you may stay here while learning more about dogs, however you will listen to anyone from this clan due to the fact that some of the dogs we are working with have some issues and you could make them worse if not careful." my mum said sternly. 

"i wouldn't have it any other way." my sensei said.

my mum nodded to him and walked out of the compound her dog walking beside her. i went inside and took my shoes off and the other three followed behind me. i walked through my house and to the hallway that was before were we kept all the dogs when there being trained. i opened the door to that room slightly to see one of the Inuzuka clan members training the dogs. i pulled out the files next to the door and read them. so he's doing basic training for puppies. 

"you three need to stay out here until i say you can come in."i said and they nodded. 

i quietly walked in and closed the door behind me. i stood next to the man training the dogs and he noticed me and told the dogs to sit and wait and they did. so he's already done that  training for them that's good. 

"what do you need Kiko?" he asked. 

"i was wondering if my team and i could sit in the room and watch you train the puppies because my sensei thinks it will be good for my teammates to learn about dogs?" i asked.

"that will be fine but they must be quiet while I'm training them, even more so because  Nobu is here." he said. 

Yori jumped on his leg demanding pats from him and he leaned down and patted her.

"of course Kenshi."i said walking out of the room. 

i explained that we needed to be quiet when in there and they agreed. i took them in and we watched for about 5 minutes then i noticed  Kouki getting restless.  lets hope he can stay quit for a bit longer. in a second Kouki smashed his fist against the ground shocking us all, Kenshi and I looked over to Nobu to see he got slightly startled but but enough to make him freak out. then Kouki started shouting. 

"THIS IS STUPID AND BORING!" he shouted and i quickly covered his mouth but it was to late. 

Nobu got to scared and began to freak. 

"you four to that wall now!" Kenshi said firmly. 

we listened and went to the furthest wall. Kenshi tried to calm Nobu but failed. i went to Kenshi.

"may I try?" i asked and he nodded walking back to the wall with my team. 

i knelled down a meter from Nobu the little black puppy who was currently freaking out. i  outstretched my hand to him. 

"hey little one calm down." i said calmly and sweetly.

he calmed down a little and turned to look at me but i could still see the fear in his eyes and knew anything would set him off again. 

"hey there, my names Kiko. I sorry about my friend he didn't mean to scare you." i apologised and he calmed down a bit. 

i moved a little closer to him and he stayed put. and soon he walked up to my outstretched hand and nuzzled it. i began to pat him and soon he was curled up on the ground and i was patting him. i looked to Kouki and he looked down sadly. i motioned with my other hand for him to come closer and he did. when he got to me i motioned for him to knell next to to me and he did. i put my finger to my lips telling him to be quiet and he nodded. i smiled at him and grabbed his hand still patting Nobu with my other. 

i directed Kouki's hand to Nobu and Kouki got stiff. i looked to him and gave him a warm smile and he relaxed. i lifted my hand off Nobu and quickly put Kouki's hand there instead and made him pat Nobu. Nobu soon opened his eyes and noticed Kouki was patting him and not me but he didn't care and nuzzled more into Kouki. i smiled then we heard the door open and my mum was standing there and she motioned all of us to go with her other than Kenshi. we stood up and went with her to the front of our house then mum punched Kouki to the ground.

"THAT'S FOR SCARING THAT POOR PUPPY!" my mum yelled at him.

he bowed to her and apologised. 

"your teammate is stupid." mum spoke to me and i nervously laughed. 

"yea but that's just because he doesn't know much about dogs.": i defended him. 

"well i suppose they don't wanna learn after that." my mum said. 

"no that's wrong, i wanna learn even more now, what Kiko just did was amazing and i wanna learn more so i don't make a stupid mistake like that again." Kouki declared.

"yea and i wanna learn more to." Tamotsu said. 

my mum nodded at them.

"very well but before you can see the dogs again you have to read about it so go to the Inuzuka  library, but not today you should head home." my mum said shocking me, it's extremely rare for her to give outsiders permission to go to our library. 

they nodded. 

"well come back tomorrow." they declared before running off. 

"thank you miss Inuzuka." sensei said bowing to my mum before leaving. 

my mum patted my head before leaving the compound again. 

i walked back into the house. 

"you have really cool teammates." Yori commented.

"yea i know." i said. 

i picked Yori and went to the back yard.