21

We stood in front of the hokage the sand ninja next to us.

"Very well done. You are dismissed team 13." The hokage said.

We bowed to him and left. I said bye to my team and ran home. I ran into my house and jumped into my mums arms and she hugged me.

"How was your mission?" My sister asked walking into the room.

I ran up to her and gave her a hug. We all sat in the couch but Kiba wasn't here because he was doing missions with his team.

"The mission was good. I met new people and made a new friend." I said smiling.

"Who are there people that you met?" My mum asked.

"Well the first person her name is Temari, she a really straight forward person but she cool. The other is Gaara he's amazing and I consider him a really good friend but I'm not sure if the feelings mutual, he has trouble opening up to people because people call him a monster but he's really nice. And then there K-Kankuro." I stuttered and blushed when I said Kankuro name.

My reaction when I sad Kankuro did not go unnoticed by my mum and sister.

"So who this Kankuro?" My mum asked and I could hear the aggression in her voice.

"He's a nice guy he help me train." I said looking down trying to hide my blush.

"Both Gaara and Kankuro helped Kiko when she was being sexually harassed by this guy." Yori blurted out and I froze.

I slowly turned to my mum and sister to see the rage on their face. I nervously gulped and began to walk away. I then sprinted out of the house.

"WHO THE HELL WAS THE GUY?! I WILL KILL HIM!" Both my mum and sister yelled.

I sighed and walked out of the house looking down at Yori.

"Did you really have to tell them?" I mumbled down to her.

She simply nodded then jumped out of my pocket and ran ahead. I looked up to where she was running to see the sand genin and their sensei. I looked at them to see they all except for Gaara had confused expressions. I walked up to the with a smile and waved at them.

"A-are you guys o-okay?" I asked.

Temari sighed and looked me in the eyes.

"I hate to admit it but we're lost." She sighed.

"Maybe I can help. Where are you heading?" I asked giving them a warm smile,

"To our apartment." There sensei said handing me a pice of appear with the address.

I looked at it and covered my mouth trying to hold back a laugh.

"What's so funny?" Kankuro said slightly annoyed.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I don't m-mean to l-laugh. It's j-just you're going I-in the completely w-wrong direction." I said through laughs.

They all looked a little embarrassed.

"I'll take you there" I said with a smile.

I began walking them to their apartment and Yori soon found her way onto Gaara's head.

"Sooooo soft." She said in bliss.