15

I was walking next to Kankuro and stole a glance at him every once in awhile. I wonder what he looks like without all his makeup and without that hat thing. But I must say he kinda cute. Wait what!? What am I thinking. I snapped out of my daze when I heard my team yelling. I changed the direction we were walking and Kankuro just looked at me. I gave him a warm smile and I swear he stiffened a little. I once again began to walk in the direction I heard my teammates yelling. We walked down an ally way and I saw my teammates yelling at my sensei.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'VE KNOWN WHERE SHE'S BEEN THIS WHOLE TIME!" Kouki shouted.

"Yea sensei why didn't you tell us where she was." Tamotsu said.

"Because you two need to learn to track people." He said.

"What about Kiko? How do you think she feels all alone and lost. Plus she won't be able to find us." Kouki said.

"I'm hurt. You think that little of me." I spoke up.

My two teammates turned to me than ran up and tackled me to the ground. I gave them a warm smile.

"We were so worried. Don't do that agin." Tamotsu said.

They finally stood up and we began to walk to the Kazekages office but before I left I turned to Kankuro.

"Um, t-thank you." I said to him before running up to catch up my team.

~~~~Kankuro's pov~~~~

I watched the girls retreating figure. She was kinda cute. Huh what!? This is stupid. I've gotta head to see the Kazekage. I walked in the opposite direction to take a shortcut to the kazekages office.

~~~~Kiko's pov~~~~

Sensei knocked on the kazekages door and we heard a muffled come in. When we walked in two people stood in front of the kazekage. It was kankuro and a girl with blond hair and up in four ponytail like things. We bowed to the kazekage immediately.

"So you're the three from the leaf." He said.

"Yes sir. Here are the scrolls we came to deliver." Sensei spoke and gave the scrolls to him.

"Good. Oh and the hokages request for you four to stay here until the chunin exam has be accepted. You'll be staying with these two." He said pointing to the two in the room. "Also and third person lives there." He finished up.

The three of us looked up at sensei confused.

"Thank you lord kazekage." He spoke to the kazekage. "I'll explain later." He added in a whisper to us.

"Very well. Kankuro, Temari. Show these four to the house." The kazekage spoke.

The two nodded and walked out of the office and we followed. I walked behind them in complete silence. That was until Yori let out I whine.

"It's soooooo hot! And I'm hungry!" She complained.

"Well I have to make you some food but I need to make different food because were in a different climate. We have to save your food left for the trip back to the leaf." I spoke down to her.

"Why? Why do you have to make new food." She whined.

"Because we're in a different climate, you need food that will keep you hydrated for longer also with all this sand we need to change it so your coat stays healthy. There's many different reasons I need to make you new food. But don't worry you have food for tonight." I explained.

She pouted. I heard laughing and looked ahead to see Kouki and Tamotsu laughing. I tilted my head slightly, in confusion.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"You're so adorable Kiko." Kouki laughed.

"You really are." Said Tamotsu.

I simply sighed at their antics. In no time we stood in front of a house, which I presume to be the place we're staying.