Epilogue

Epilogue (Chloe's pov)

After my dad, Satan, brought me the fetus that Alison had been torturing, I was able to carry it, just like God had done for me.

It's a long and tiring story, but the jist is that I'm carrying the baby that Alison was the mother of. I'll probably give her the kid back so she can raise it, but only if Alex will let me. It's not even my kid, so why should I raise it?

Anyways, it's been 4 months since that incident, and I'm nearing my due date. Hope all goes well.

Kat's pregnancy seems to also be going along smoothly. Chad's been such a cute boyfriend for her. He bought her a house and proposed in the cutest way. He took her on a boat ride (very much like in The Little Mermaid), and she was super excited as he held out the ring for her. She's a month behind me, so she's 8 months along.

This whole thing of pregnancy has made me a mess. Alex has been by my side throughout the entire pregnancy (minus the one month), but I'm glad I'm getting married to him. We discussed it and we agreed to get married after the babies were born. He's been very eager to meet them.

I gaze down on his sleeping face nuzzled up to my baby bump. He has his arm around my waist protectively, keeping the kids and I safe. He's the perfect father, even if they haven't even been born yet.

I can't wait to meet my little munchkins. I'm so excited to be a mom.

††††††††††††††

The day came that I had my triplets. My water broke during a test, and Alex panicked. We both finished our tests, then hurried over to the hospital. On the way there, I called Kat and told her the news. Everyone was waiting for us so they could meet the new additions. Alex passed out during the procedure, causing me a bit of anxiety until Chad and Kat both calmed me down and took Alex out of the room. But he came back in and was able to cut all 3 umbilical cord. That was one of the happiest days in my life.

**A few years later**

"Mommy!" I hear Christina, the eldest, yell as she comes running down the hall towards me.

I look up and see her blonde hair and bright brown eyes. She looks like her biological father.

She's laughing as she jumps onto my lap, hiding under my shirt.

"Daddy!" Cecilia giggles, as she runs to Alex. She looks like a mini Alex, but in female form.

Alex scoops up Cece and smothers her with kisses. "How's my cute little angel doing?" He asks, setting her on his hip.

"Good!" She says, giggling more.

Chris pokes her head out from underneath my shirt. "Daddy...I thought I was your angel..." She says, her bottom lip trembling.

Alex comes over to us on the couch and kneels in front of us as best he can with his prosthetic. "You are my little angel. You both are." He taps both their noses, smiling. "I love you both."

The girls giggle and tackle him. They all laugh and play fight with each other.

I gave the little boy back to Alison and Zack when he was born. I didn't feel right keeping him. It was a difficult decision, but I made it. The girls sometimes cry out in pain at random times. I think it's because they are missing the little boy, but I'm not sure. It didn't happen to Kat, Simon, and I, but who knows.

The doorbell ringing brings me from my thoughts.

"I'll get it," Alex says, standing up and setting the girls on my lap. He heads to the door as I play with the girls.