part 4

CALEB

as my mom drove up to our local CVS i sat in the passenger seat looking back at micah. "you alright back there?" i asked and he nodded. he seemed like he was deep in thought about something.

"hey caleb," micah said quietly, i turned to look at him, giving him my attention and gesturing him to go on, "do you mind uh, taking me to the mall someday this week. my mom won't take me and i really need to buy more clothes. it's fine if you can't, i mean i understand, we did just meet and everything–," i chuckled quietly cutting him off.

"of course babe, i wouldn't mind taking you shopping. i need some new things myself." i said as i opened my door and got into the back with micah. "we're friends now, whether you like it or not." i told him when i closed the door.

"thank you so much, no one has ever been this nice to me." he said softly and i smiled as i placed my hand on top of his. i smiled at him and he smiled at me.

i can't remember the time i was this happy, i have not been this happy in nearly forever. micah rested his head against my shoulder as my mom came back in and he sat back up. maybe this would be the start of something new.

my hand was still on top of his and i didn't plan on moving it, "hey micah, would you like to stay over for dinner?" my mom asked and i nearly prayed to the gods for him to say yes. maybe i was getting a little to clingy a bit too soon, but he'd never notice.

"i'd love to ms. smith." he said with a wide smile. and that's when i knew, i'd be seeing micah a lot now.

^*^*^*^*
that night i laid in bed thinking and one of those thoughts were micah. he was such a kind hearted boy and i've only known him for at least 48 hours.

he's special. i thought and i smiled. that night i knew i fell asleep with a smile on my face and that's all because of him. what a precious angel.

^*^*^*

i'm really enjoying this story, i hope y'all enjoy. tell your friends about it please !
xoxo