Chapter 14

Kayla POV

I shut my door after Shawn dropped me off and just stood there for a few minutes. I had made up my mind but I just hate making decisions that hurt people.

I decided to get into my car and drive to see Allison because she's the one person I know I can talk to about everything. Since it was only 8 that meant I only had an hour until visiting hours were done. I walked into her room and her face lit up. I gave her a tight hug while tears fell from my eyes.

"What's wrong?" she asked, worried.

"I've just really missed my best friend." She started to tear up too.

"What's really going on?" Allison said, she knows there's something I need to tell her.

"So I think I've made my decision."

"And that decision is?"

"I like Shawn a lot, but I think I see him more as a friend, I know he'll always be here for me but I don't see myself with him in a relationship. I really need to talk to Cam and try to explain myself and hope he forgives me."

"Then why are you here!? Go get your boy back!" she said laughing. I smiled at her, hugged her and left. I got in my car and pulled up to Cam's house.

I got out of my car and rang the door bell, looking down at his welcome mat while waiting for an answer. The door opened and Cam stood there glaring at me.

"What are you doing here?" he asked annoyed.

"Cam, please just let me explain myself."

"Why would I do that?"

"Cameron, please I'm begging you."

"Fine." He said opening the door to let me in. He led me to the couch and he sat as far from me as he could.

"So I opened the door and saw Matt standing there and my heart started racing. But not in the way it used to, it raced as in saying 'he isn't the one.' When he kissed me, I wanted to wipe off my lips and wash my face. It disgusted me, I want nothing to do with him. But I'm glad he kissed me because I did figure out who is the one for me. There's this boy, who I never in a million years thought I would fall for. He's funny, sweet, energetic, my security, he's amazing. I don't ever stop getting butterflies around him. Cameron, I love you."

Sorry it's so short but I'm trying to squeeze in an update for you guys! Thank you so much for almost 1k reads! It means so much :) Remember to vote and comment!