Chapter 17

Cam POV

We came back to my house after our whole almost getting caught shenanigans. Kayla had fallen asleep so I carried her inside. I took her up to my room and looked for some of my smaller clothes she could wear. I found some shorts and a t-shirt. I had to wake her up and tell her to put them on.

She laid back down in my bed after changing and I laid down beside her.

"Cam" she whispered into my chest.

"Yes babe?"

"I love you so much and I'm so glad I ended up with you, and I don't want anything to ever come between us okay?"

"Of course, I don't want anything to come between us either."

She kissed me softly before falling into my chest into a peaceful sleep. I wrapped my arms around her waist and slowly felt my breathing pattern copy hers as I too fell asleep.

The Next Morning

Kayla POV

I woke up to Cams arms around me and I felt at home. I looked around and didn't remember falling asleep here last night but I didn't really care. I grabbed my phone as checked to see that I had a text from Shawn. The text read:

"Kayla, can we hangout today? As friends of course :)"

I couldn't screw things up with Cam already, things are going so well right now, so I replied:

"I already have plans today sorry! We will soon okay? :)"

Shawn POV

"I already have plans today sorry! We will soon okay? :)"

really? R E A L L Y? She's already stopping communication with me because of Cam? I will put an end to this and no one can stop me. But I'll give them their space just so they can get close enough to where she'll need me after their horrid break apart.

Kayla POV

I laid my phone down and turned back to Cam. I laid my head on his shoulder and started moving my hands around his chest. His fingers started to move indicating he woke up finally.

"Good morning sleepy head." I said kissing his cheek.

"Good morning babe." He said in his raspy morning voice, making my heart melt.

"If you keep talking in that voice I'm gonna have to do some bad things to you." I said playfully, knowing it would run him wild.

"Like what? he said smirking.

"I don't know maybe something like this.." reaching my hand down to his boxers. Just as I was about to stick my hand in, I pulled it away and ran out of bed laughing.

"Hey that's not fair!" he yelled chasing me. He grabbed ahold of my wrist and pushed me against the wall.

He started to kiss my neck, knowing exactly where my soft spot was. He moved his lips so close to mine they could almost touch, but then he pulled away laughing.

"Paybacks a bitch" he said running downstairs. I chased after him and found him in the kitchen.

"So what are we cookin good lookin?"

"I was thinking we could go out for lunch."

"Sounds good to me" he said smiling.

"I need to take a shower, but I don't know I think I might need some help." I said smirking at him.

"I VOLUNTEER!" Cam shouted almost too loud.

I sprinted up the stairs, Cam not far behind me. We went into the bathroom and stripped from our clothes while the shower warmed up. I caught him admiring me and caught myself doing the same. We went into the shower and washed each other off with soap and blowing bubbles at each other. He pulled himself close to me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I moved myself up to him and kissed him ever so gently. He kissed back, but hinted for access for his tongue. I accepted as our lips moved in sync. He started to kiss my neck again as I dug my fingers into his hair. I felt his erection against my stomach and I couldn't help but giggle.

All of a sudden we heard a loud thud and someone scream "shit!"

We ran out of the shower and quickly wrapped a towel around ourselves. We looked out the window and saw a way too familiar face.

"Shawn?"

Sorry I didn't update this weekend I was so busy! But I have finally thought of where I want to go with this story and it may shock a lot of you when I actually get there but hang with me and don't hate me. Please vote and comment! love you guys :)