Chapter 12

Kayla POV

I fell to the ground sobbing, unable to catch my breath. I can't believe all of this just happened.

I stomped back into my house and slapped Matt across the face as hard as I possibly could. I let out everything I've been holding in.

"MATT WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST COME BACK INTO MY LIFE LIKE YOU NEVER LEFT? MATT I LOVED YOU AND YOU SCREWED ME OVER, AND IM NOT STUPID ENOUGH TO LET YOU DO THAT AGAIN. YOU HAVE RUINED EVERYTHING GOOD IN MY LIFE. LEAVE!"

He took a step back, unprepared for my response. "Kayla..I'm...."

"Oh you just never have a response do you!? You were speechless when I confronted you about cheating on me and you're speechless when I confront you about permanently screwed me over? Matt I'm done with this, leave now." I shouted. I'm in such disbelief he would even try this. He messed up me and Cameron and no doubt he'll screw up me and Shawn too.

I slammed the door in his face and ran upstairs and put on a different outfit. I got in my car and drove to the hospital to talk to Allison. I needed her help.

I walked up to her room and I peeked in and she was awake. She looked a lot better than she did the last time I saw her, but she was still in a bunch of casts and pretty bruised.

"Hey Alli, how are you doing?" I asked while moving to sit beside her bed.

"What's wrong?!?!?" she said, obviously seeing my puffy eyes and runny makeup.

"It's nothing."

"Kayla, I've known you all my life. It's not nothing. Tell me I'm here for you."

"Okay so Cam spent the night last night because well don't worry about it. We didn't have sex or anything but we had a good time. And he made me breakfast in bed this morning and it was soooo good. And then I went to take a shower and I got out and he was hiding in my closet and scared me. We were on the verge of a hot make out scene when the doorbell rang. I opened the door, and the one and only Matt was there. With flowers. I asked what he was doing and he kissed me. And right as he kissed me Cam saw it. He grabbed his stuff and sped off in his car. Allison I don't know what to do." I said starting to sob again.

"And I went back inside and slapped him across the face as hard as I could and told him everything I've wanted to say since our break up."

"Kayla..I'm so sorry. I wish I could have been there to help. But what are your thoughts? and what about the whole Shawn thing?"

"It's so complicated. I know I'm done with Matt for good. But I realllllllly like Shawn and Cam both. A lot a lot. But it's difficult because I like them both so differently. I feel at home, beautiful, comfortable and safe around Cam. I feel vibrant, happy, and calm around Shawn."

"I'm glad you've moved on from Matt because you deserve someone who will respect you. But Kayla, you have to make a choice soon. You can't keep playing with their hearts forever."

I sat there in silence, but my mind was going wild. I was recalling all my memories with Shawn and Cam. I finally came to a conclusion.

"Okay. I'm going to go on a date with Shawn and see how I feel after. If I still am really upset about Cam, then I'll try and talk to him. If he doesn't want to talk, then that shows me who I need to be with." I felt happy with my decision.

Thanks so much for 600+ reads that's amazing! :) remember to vote for the story and comment I like hearing what you have to say! Sorry this is a short chapter but I'll update it sometime this weekend or maybe even tonight if I feel creative! Love you guys and thank you :)