Chapter 26

Kayla POV

I had no idea what was going on but I had to put my trust into Cameron, it's the only choice I had. I was so confused, I had no idea what happened with Shawn but all I saw was Cam sprinting to me and yelling at me to get in the car.

"What happened? Where are we going? Where did you go?" I frantically asked.

"I'll answer all that later but right now we're going to a hotel a couple hours away."

He reached over and intertwined our fingers and kissed my hand, reminding me of how much I missed this small gesture. It's broken me not being able to see him for so long, clueless of where he was. We couldn't just have our little getaway alone, it had to get interrupted.

As it started to rain, I leaned my head against the window and felt myself drift into a deep sleep.

I awoke to feeling arms grab me and I started freaking out until I realized it was Cameron picking me up to take me into the hotel.

We walked into the hotel and stayed on the 3rd floor. It was a cute little room, it had a window, a part kitchen, a big shower, and a King sized bed. It was perfect for us.

Cameron put his bag on the chair and took a seat on the bed, and patted the bed implying I sit on the bed next to him. I say beside him and he pulled me into his lap making sure I faced him.

"Kayla, Kayla, Kayla." he said, admiring my face.

"Cameron, Cameron, Cameron."

"Do you want to know something?" he whispered as he brushed his hand across my cheek. "I am absolutely and totally in love with you and I would do anything for you to keep you safe, and to make sure you are okay. You are my entire world and I don't want to be here without you."

"...C-Cameron I don't know what to say..."

He stared into my eyes and smiled. "You don't have to say anything."

He slowly moved his head towards mine, closing the space between us. He pressed his lips to mine and it wasn't until then I realized how much I missed his lips, it's like they were my safety, my home. And it wasn't until that moment I realized how in love I am with Cameron. He laid down on the bed, motioning me to get on top.

He started to kiss my cheek, moving lower, covering every inch of me until he found my sweet spot on my neck. He reached his hands softly under my shirt, pulling it off. He started to unlatch my bra when we heard a loud pounding on the door.

.

.

.

I AM SO SORRY ITS BEEN WAY OVER A MONTH SINCE THE LAST UPDATE! I've been super busy, I had exams, school ending, I'm being really social bc it's summer and my birthday and blah blah blah. But I promise I really will try to update more but they may be shorter bc I don't have a lot of time. But here's a quick update and I hope there not many typos. And vote if you like it and thannnnnkkkk you for almost 10k reads!!!!

((Follow me on twitter @cashslays so in case I slack on updating you can harass me))