Chapter 19

WARNING: this chapter includes sexual content. (lolz)

Cam POV

I left Shawn's and the only thing on my mind was seeing Kayla. I needed to get as far from Shawn as I could. I arrived back at Kayla's house and ran inside looking for her.

"Kayla!?" nothing.

"Kayla!?" silence.

"KAYLA" I shouted. I saw her emerge from the top of the stairs and I sprinted to her and held her close.

"What happened?" she questioned me worried.

"Nothing, I just needed to make sure you were okay. I have an idea."

"And what might that be?"

"Let's go away for the weekend, where no one knows where we are, just us."

"I'm down!" she said pulling my hand into her room to help her pack. After she packed her things we stopped by my house and I picked up a few things. I hopped back into the car and off we went.

Kayla POV

I was up for a spontaneous adventure, I needed to get away for a little bit anyways.

"So where are we going?" I asked as I played with Cam's fingers.

"I was thinking we could go to my family cabin in the mountains, it has a lake that you can see from the porch. It's beautiful there and I've never taken anyone there before."

"Are we allowed to go?"

"Of course. I already asked my mom and she said it was ours for as long as we wanted it."

"When am I going to meet your mom?" I have always wanted to meet her considering she was the woman who raised him. She did it all by herself and I want to thank her, and meet the woman who influenced him and turned him into the gentleman he is today.

"Soon babe I promise." he said softly as he kissed my hand.

I ended up falling asleep the rest of the car ride and I woke up to cam tapping my shoulder. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the scenery, it was beautiful. The cabin was pretty big, and it overlooked the amazing mountains with the lake in the background. We grabbed our things to take them inside. It was about 7pm now so it was starting to get dark. We made ourselves a sandwich since they already had food in their fridge. I looked out on to the porch and saw a hot tub.

"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU HAD A HOT TUB?" I shouted with excitement.

"I didn't think you cared." He giggled. "Do you want to go in?"

"Is that even a question yes of course!" We ran to change into our swimsuits and rushed outside. We got into the hot tub and looked out into the spectacular view. He put his arm around me and kissed my forehead.

"What do you want to be when you're older?" he asked out of the blue.

"I really want to be a neonatal nurse. I have a passion for helping people and I want to save as many lives as I can, especially the babies who are so helpless. What do you want to be?"

"Happy."

"Cam I mean like a career."

"I know, but whatever I do I want to be happy, I don't care if it's being a janitor or even a lawyer, I want to be happy."

I didn't say anything back instead I picked up his hand and messed with his fingers again before intertwining them. He turned to face me and put me on his lap so I was sitting on him and my face was close to his.

"Kayla have I ever told you how absolutely gorgeous you are?"

"Have I ever told you how unbelievably handsome you are?"

We slowly leaned into each other, needing this kiss. His lips felt so soft against mine. I opened my mouth letting him deepen the kiss. I got off of him and got out of the hot tub, pulling him with me. I led us into the master bedroom and lit candles so there was enough light to see each other.

"Kayla are you sure you want to do this?" I nodded my head and pushed him on the bed. I got on top of him and resumed our kiss. My hands explored his body, loving every minute of it. His hands explored mine before untying my bikini top. He thrusted against me while kissing my neck, which I let out a slight moan. He snuck his fingers into my pants and slowly put a finger in, in and out perfectly. He stuck one more in, making me reach for his pants. I felt his erection pulsing and slowly moved down, placing my mouth over his head. I moved my mouth, pleasing him. I laid down on the bed and he entered me, slowly at first, but not waiting to quicken the pace. I let out a loud moan as I grabbed his hair. As we both reached our climax we moaned in relief as we kissed each other again.

We laid down beside each other, our bodies wrapped within each other.

"Kayla, I love you." he whispered as he kissed my forehead.

I had just lost my virginity, and I knew I had chosen the right person.

"I love you too Cameron."

He started to fall asleep and I did the same. I fell into a deep sleep when I started to have a nightmare. In my nightmare Cam had gone missing and I couldn't find him anywhere, I went into the woods and I found him dead in the middle of a trail. I woke up from my dream sweating and screaming.

I noticed Cam wasn't in the bed beside me. I checked in the bathroom and every room in the house. I checked the porch and he wasn't there either. I yelled his name and no answer. He was missing.