Chapter 25

Kayla POV

I got in the car with Shawn and we were just driving around. I heard him on the phone with Matt but I couldn't understand anything either of them said because it was almost a whisper.

"I have to go in here and take care of something so you stay in the car and I'll be right back!" Shawn said while unbuckling his seatbelt. He grabbed a bag and power walked out of the car and he looked frazzled. I sat in the car on my phone worrying about Cam.

Cam POV

I heard the door bust open and Matt closed the bathroom door upstairs cuing for me to get out. I opened the window as quietly as I could trying to ease out. I was almost out when my shoe lace got caught on the window making a loud sound. I saw the light from the upstairs basement door open and I saw Shawn start down the stairs, making direct eye contact with me.

I saw Matt behind Shawn so I knew to sprint to the car. I ran as fast I could, trying not to fall. I saw the car as I quickened my pace, and saw Kayla.

"CAM! YOU'RE OKAY!" she said starting to get out of the car.

"KAYLA GET IN THE CAR NOW WE NEED TO GO!"

She was getting in the car as I saw Shawn sprinting towards us.

I got in the car and started it but the key wouldn't work. I shook it and moved it in ever way until it finally started. I accelerated the car and left seeing Shawn still chasing after us.

I looked over at Kayla and saw the pure fear and confusion in her face.

"Cam what's going on?"

"Do you trust me?" I questioned.

"Yes."

"Do you love me?"

"Yes..why?"

"Then everything will be okay just follow along and we'll be okay." I stated as I drove to our destination and part one of Matt and I's plan.

.

.

.

Sorry for the delay but I felt bad and tried to get in a quick chapter sorry I've been so busy. I'll try to do a longer update soon!