Chapter 18

Cam POV

"what the hell do you think you're doing shawn?" I yelled at him once we told him to come inside.

"i....uh...its not what it looks like.." he stuttered.

"It's exactly what it looks like Shawn, why we're you trying to look at Kayla's cute neighbor Anna?" I saw Kayla relax and so did I.

"Exactly I was just embarrassed sorry for scaring you guys. But I uh gotta go I'll talk to you guys later?"

"Okay bye." Kayla and I said in sync. As the door shut Kayla looked at me confused.

"Do you really think that's what Shawn was doing Cam?"

"I think so. But how about we finish our shower.." I said while scooping her up and taking her upstairs.

Kayla POV

Something was fishy about this whole shawn situation but I'll let it pass, it's probably nothing anyways. Cam picked me up and we went back into my bathroom. We got the rest of our bodies and hair cleaned and got out.

We got dressed and I put on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt because I didn't feel like putting on real clothes. Cam just put on his boxers and laid back in bed beside me.

"Kayla can I tell you something?"

"Of course."

"You're the first girl I've ever truly loved. Sure I've liked girls and loved them, but I wasn't in love. Kayla you amaze me, you are beautiful and perfect in every way. Even when you wear sweatpants you're just, if not more, beautiful then when you're all dressed up. I not only fell in love with your heart, but I fell in love with you. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me and I'm glad I can finally call you mine."

My heart started beating fast as he looked me deep in my eyes, almost as if his love was staring at me.

"Cameron, I love you so much. You make me a better person in every way and i've never been as happy as when I'm with you."

"I'm glad you little buttface" he said as he started to tickle me.

"CAM STOP!" I squealed. "CAAAAAM PLEASEEE STOP!"

"What's the magic word?"

"I'm not saying it."

"What's the magic word?"

"I'm not saying it."

"Fine then" he said as he started tickling me even more.

"fine fine I'll say it!"

"Okay what's the magic word?"

"Püma." I said as I rolled my eyes. ((lmao sorry I had too ok bye))

"That's my girl." he said with the biggest smile on his lips.

"You're lucky I said that because I wouldn't for anyone else."

"That's because I'm speciallll." he smirked.

Shawn POV

God I'm so stupid. Why did I have to fall from the tree, I was in such a good spot to see why Cam and Kayla were doing. How did the whole shower thing happened? I hope it was Cam's idea and not hers because I will not be happy.

Right as things were getting good I fell. My dumbass fell and I don't have an excuse. When I went in I knew Cameron knew what I was doing and I went pale. When he saved me I was so confused, maybe he didn't know what I was doing.

I left Cam's house when I got a text from him.

"I'm coming over in a little bit."

I froze, this isn't going to be good.

Cam POV

Kayla left around 5 and I got in my car and headed to Shawn's. I walked in and sat at his kitchen counter.

"Hey Cameron." I heard shawn say as he emerged from the stairs.

"Hey."

"Look about earlier I..."

"Cut the shit. I know exactly what you're up to and if you think for one damn minute you can come between me and Kayla you are sadly mistaken."

This is kind of a filler chapter but it leaves suspense! please vote and comment and I love you all so much! :)