Chapter 16

(Okay I'm updating again bc I felt bad for barely putting anything in the last one)

Kayla POV

"be my girlfriend." Cam stated.

"Nahhhh" I jokingly said as I kissed his nose. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend."

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We pressed our foreheads against each other, just smiling. "Kayla, I love you."

"I love you too Cam." I said, kissing him slowly.

It was in that moment, that I knew I was hopelessly in love with him. He consumed all my thoughts no matter how hard I tried to push them away. He was my everything, and now he's mine.

We watched movies for a couple hours and just cuddled, enjoying each other's company.

"Kayla, can I ask you something?"

"Of course." I said looking into his eyes.

"Why didn't you choose Shawn?"

"I like him a lot, but not in the same way. I like him as a friend, I look at him as someone I can tell all my secrets to and just hangout with. I don't see him as someone I'd ever be in a relationship with, I think we reached a mutual agreement about it."

"Oh." he said, looking sad.

"What wrong?"

"I'm just afraid you'll leave me for Shawn one day."

"Cameron, if I wanted Shawn I would have had him. I spent the whole day with him and do you want to know a secret? I couldn't keep you off my mind the whole time. You're all I've thought about. I was terrified you weren't going to forgive me about the whole Matt situation."

"I forgive you babe. I have an idea." he said with his famous devilish grin, which meant he was up to something. "Let's go egg Matt's house."

"I'm in!" I yelled grabbing my car keys. We drove to the grocery store to get 3 dozen eggs, silly string and we got some toilet paper while we were at it. We decided not to drive to his house, but to park close so we had an escape route.

It was finally dark enough and we were ready for our attack.

"1..2..3.. FIRE!" cam whispered.

We started throwing the toilet paper all over his trees first, then we started throwing the eggs. Finally, we decorated his house in silly string, as we were finishing our final bottle of silly string, we heard a loud sound in the distance, almost as if it was sirens. Just as we turned our heads we saw a cop car approaching from the distance. Cam grabbed my arm and we sprinted into the woods. The cop pulled up to Matt's house and saw us running.

"I saw you guys come out!" the cop yelled.

We both put our hand over our mouths to control our breathing so we wouldn't be heard. After about 10 minutes the cop finally left, giving up I guess.

We sprinted out to my car and drove away fast, uncontrollably laughing.

"THAT WAS SO FUN!" I screamed.

"LETS DO THAT MORE OFTEN!"

We both couldn't stop smiling, we were so close to getting caught but we made it.

Shawn POV

Kayla ripped my heart into a million pieces when she basically friendzoned me. She chose Cam over me, and he's going to pay.

When I saw Cam and Kayla sneak up to Matt's I called the cops. It pissed me off they got away, but there's always more chances. If I can't have Kayla, I'll make sure Cameron can't either. That's a promise.

Dun dun dun. Sorry if there's mistakes I'm too tired to check. Vote if you like it! :) comment what you think shawn will do! I love you guys