Chapter 20

Cam POV

I got up around 2am to go to the bathroom and then to the kitchen to grab a cup of water. As I was reaching to get a cup of water, I felt a hand cover my mouth with some strange liquid which instantly knocked me out. The last thing I remember was hearing the car doors shut as I was shoved in the trunk.

Kayla POV

I didn't know what to do, I called the first person who came to mind, Shawn.

"Hello?"

"SHAWN HELP!" I sobbed into the phone. "Cameron's gone, I can't find him anywhere."

"What the hell?! What do you mean he's gone?"

"He's gone shawn, I woke up and he is no where to be found, the car is still here, his phone is here, there's no note. Cam wouldn't just leave like that. He's gone I know it."

"Where are you?"

"His family cabin."

"I'll be there soon don't leave." He said as I heard his car keys rustle before he hung up.

About 10 minutes later Shawn was there, which was strange considering we had to drive for an hour and a half to get here.

"How did you know how to get here and how did you get here so fast?" I questioned.

"I used to come up here with his family all the time but that doesn't matter right now. Are you okay?" he said bringing me into a warm embrace.

"Shawn what do we do?" I sobbed into his arms. "Should we call 911?"

"NO!" he shouted almost too quickly.

"Then what are we supposed to do?" I snapped back.

I can't believe this is happening, my boyfriend is missing. He's gone, no where to be found.

Cam POV

I woke up in a strange house, there was smoke in the air and it was hard to breathe. I slowly sat up, realizing my headache and my arms were tied behind my back. I looked at my surroundings, frantically looking for an escape. I saw a kitchen near me, which meant there had to be knives.

I checked everywhere around me making sure no one was near me or could see me. I carefully stood up, trying not to make a sound. I was close to the kitchen and I was going good so far not making a noise, I was actually proud of myself. Right as I got into the kitchen, I stepped on an old piece of the hardwoods, making a loud crack noise. Shit.

I heard someone rush into the kitchen and I froze when I saw who it was.

"Matt!?"

Sorry it's taken me so long for an update I keep procrastinating I'm so sorry omg. But I should update sometime again this week but I need to update my other fanfics so you hould read them Bad Boy (Cam) and Stronger (Shawn) but anyways I love you guys and thank you so much for 3k reads!

Oh and follow me on twitter if you haven't already! @ZayumeronDallas