Chapter 4

Cameron POV

"Shit why did I do that I just screwed things up" I angry whispered at myself as I walked back into Matt's house.

"How is she?" Shawn asked.

"She'll be okay with time." I said.

"Cam, I have a confession."

"And that is...?"

"I like Kayla. I have for a while. But I feel like i'd be screwing things up. What do I do?"

No. He can't like her too. She's mine. I need her. I'm not complete without her.

"I wouldn't say anything for a while she needs time to recover from Matt."

"Alright dude thanks." Shawn said.

I would say anything I could to get Shawn and Matt off of Kayla. I have to talk to her to clear things up.

I decided I should text her so maybe I could save myself.

"Kayla, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. Can I come over later to talk?"

It's been 30 minutes and she still hasn't responded. She always has her phone on her. I really screwed up. Good job Cam.

"I was just about to say the same thing. Come over in 30 minutes."

Okay. Good. She doesn't completely hate me. I still have a chance.

"Shawn I have to go, I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Where are you going?" I heard Shawn say, but I ran out of the door before I could answer. I've always been a terrible liar.

I got in my car and drove up to her neighborhood park and took a walk before I went to her house. I needed to clear my head before I talked to her.

It was time to go to her house now. I drove up to her house and slowly got out of my car.

She opened the door just as I was stepping onto her porch.

Kayla POV

I opened the door when I saw Cam start towards my porch.

I needed him.

As he walked through my door I hugged him. I looked up into his eyes and did what I've been wanting to do.

I kissed him.

"What was that for?" Cam asked pleasantly surprised.

"I've been wanting to do that for a while." I admitted, feeling my cheeks turn red.

He stepped closer to me, cupping his hand on my cheek as he kissed me passionately.

I stepped back and smiled, it didn't matter what was going on around us, it was just us. Nothing else mattered.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked.

"Of course" Cam smiled.

We went up to my room and picked out a movie to watch. Cam picked some scary movie. He's not very slick, I see why he picked a scary movie, but honestly I didn't really care.

He put the movie into my tv and then sat on my bed with me and kissed my cheek.

Cams POV

I'm glad I picked the scary movie because she gets scared easily and I'll try to protect her.

With every scary part she got closer to me and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't soaking it all in.

She looked up at me and kissed me.

"I could get used to this." I said.

"I could too."

I put her legs around me so she was sitting on me. I put my thumb under her chin so she was looking into my eyes.

"You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." I whispered as I softly brushed my lips against hers.

"I love you Kayla. I don't expect you to say it back, but I just want you to know I love you, always have and always will. If you ever need me, I will be here for you."

She leaned in and kissed me passionately. Oh how I loved her lips.

We got comfortable as we watched the movie, starting to get tired.

Shawn POV

I needed to go see her. I had to see if she was okay. She means so much to me. I love her.

I got in my car to go to Kayla's house so I could see if she was doing okay. As I drove up to her house I saw Cam's car.

"That son of a bitch" I shouted.

I knew he left Matt's house to fast to not be up to something.

I just walked into Kayla's house like I normally do, but I don't see them down stairs. That means they're in her room.

That bastard.

I opened her bedroom door and see them asleep on each other.

I turned on the lights and they woke up.

"What's going on in here?" I said glaring at Cameron.

Wow 40 reads already thank you guys so much! :) I want to hear what team you're on! Cam or Shawn?