11 - He Starts His First Day Of School

Scotty decided to take his son to school for the first time and before they left, I gave them both a kiss and told Scotty, "Honey, please be careful out there. I love you." Then we kissed and then I bent down in front of Jose and said, "Enjoy your first day of school, Daddy is taking you. I love you. Give Mommy a kiss." So he gave me a kiss and they left and walked out to his truck. When Jose was buckled in, Scotty put on a song on the radio. The song was called, "I Love You This Big." While it was playing, Scotty turned it up so that he could hear it a little better and then looked over at Jose and said, "Son, I love you this big." Jose giggled and then looked over at Jose and said, "Son, I love you this big." Jose giggled and then just smiled. Once they arrived at Jose's school, Scotty took Jose out of his car seat and walked him into his classroom. Then he put our son on a rug and said, "Son, Daddy has to go now. I love you. Have a great day!" Jose learned a lot of things that first day, he learned how to count, his colors and more simple words. After his school day, Scotty came into the kitchen and sat down at the table, and helped Jose with his math homework, which was very easy for both of them. After homework, it was dinnertime, so I went into the kitchen and started to cook dinner, but then I spotted my husband coming into the kitchen and then he came up behind me, wrapped his arms around my stomach, gave me a kiss and said, "Hi honey, cooking dinner I see, well, I can help you if you would like." "Yes, please honey?" "Absolutely, anything for my baby." "Oh honey, you're so cute." I started laughing and put my arms around his neck, but then some food splattered onto the kitchen floor and I got severely burned. I fell down onto the floor again unconscious. He scooped up in his arms and put me on the couch.

At our home, he called an ambulance and then I got transported to a hospital. While I was in the hospital the kids and Scotty came to see me and then after 2 weeks, I got released and was able to go home and recover.