14 - I Get Sick And About Pass Away On My Husband And Children

One night while Scotty was on tour he was singing and caught the eye of an old girlfriend that he once had dated, her name was Gabi Dugal. After his performance, Gabi showed up at the bottom of the stage steps and Scotty walked down the steps and saw Gabi waiting for him. He looked at her confused, but she ran up to him and threw her around him. Then Scotty asked, "Gabi, why are you here?" "To see you." Then he got angry and screamed, "WELL I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU! I'M A MARRIED MAN NOW!"He moved her hands off of his neck and screamed, "STOP YELLING AT ME! GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY NECK! RIGHT NOW!" "TAKE THAT RING OFF YOUR FINGER THIS INSTANT, YOU ARE MARRYING ME AND THAT'S THAT!" "NO I'M NOT! I'M ALREADY MARRIED!" Then he smacked Gabi in the face and knocked her down to the ground, shoved his left ring finger up her noseand asked, "DO YOU SEE MY WEDDING RING ON THIS FINGER NOW!" "Oh yes, I do. I'm sorry, I didn't know." "YES, YOU DID KNOW! YOU JUST DIDN'T WANT TO TELL ME!" So then he started hitting Gabi in the mouth and then stormed away from her and over to me. He put his head on myshoulder and just sobbed. I looked at him and said, "Honey, everything will be alright." I started to give him kisses to calm him down and soothe him.

The next day I woke up and saw my husband asleep, so I left him sleeping. I went down to the kitchen and started to cook breakfast. I started cooking eggs and toast. I put the toast in the toaster, startedscrambling the eggs. Upstairs, Scotty could smell the eggs cooking and so he came downstairs, wrapped his arms around my waist and said, "Good morning, angel. How was your night?" "It was wonderful." So then Scotty and I sat down and started eating our breakfast and then Scotty looked at me and said, "Wait... I have to make my coffee first." "Alright." So he went over to the coffee maker and put his coffee on. While he waited he started humming. I looked over at him and asked, "Honey, what are you humming?" "Oh, one of my songs." "Which one?" "The song that we took our first dance to at our wedding." "Oh, I see." After his coffee was done, he poured it into a thermos, flung his jacket over his shoulder, grabbed his guitar case and said, "Alright, I'm off. I have to go into the studio today. Love you, sweetums. Give the kids a kiss for me and tell them that I'll be home around dinner time." "Alright, I will. Love you." The we kissed each other on the lips and he left to go to the studio.