Chapter Seven: Forms for Candy

"Good morning class," Mr. Samson stated right after the bell rang. "Did any of you happen to get all of your forms signed and bring them in today? Because if you did..." He reached into a drawer in his desk and pulled out a giant bag of candy!

"Ooh! Candy!" Adam shrieked like a little kid.

"If you have your papers, please bring them up now, including the envelope, then pick a candy from the bag!"

    Adam, his friends, and a few others went up to turn in the form. Triston and his friends just laughed.

    "What's so funny?" Mr. Samson asked, annoyed at the group.

    "That's so stupid! Why would anyone get their forms signed earlier than the due date?" Triston cackled.

    Adam and his friends rolled his eyes. Mr. Samson was angry now. "Because some people like to get their forms in before they forget."

    "They forget about their forms?! Idiots!"

    Mr. Samson exploded. "You know what?! You can take your smart remarks with you to lunch detention!"

    "Yeah, whatever, man." And just like that, the conversation was over.

    Mr. Samson walked back to the front of the classroom. "Now, class, we will have a timed write."

    The entire class groaned. "Class!" Mr. Samson shouted, and the class fell silent. "You will have the entire period to complete it. The prompt is written on the board, but I will read it aloud and explain. 'Write an argumentative essay about-'"

    That's when the fire drill alarm went off. The entire class cheered with excitement, and it was Mr. Samson's turn to groan. "Alright, everyone outside. No timed write today... This is due online by 9 AM tomorrow."

    The entire class ran outside for their usual monthly fire drill.

A/N: Hello everyone! I know, these chapter updates are slowing down, but that's because I am hard at work at developing the future of the plot and characters of the story. Trust me, what I'm coming up with is really good. ;) Anyways, I'm already working on the next chapter, so more should be out very soon!