Chapter 5

:))

Dexter's POV

What did I do? Why did I just run out of there like that? Why didn't I kiss him back? Why am I worry about why I didn't kiss him back?

Why didn't I kiss him back? Wait I ask that twice. Why the fuck did I feel something like a spark when we kissed? Do I like him? Why am I just standing here looking in the mirror at my reflection and asking all this questions? Does he like me? Do I like him? No. Yes. Maybe? I don't know! I need to sleep on it.

Shit! I look at my reflection and wonder if I should go out there and face my friends or stay in here and just sleep in the tub. I like the second one better.

But, I have to learn to face my fear of sharing my feelings.

I take a big breath and decide that I have been in here to long. I have been in here for only about an hour and half now so hopeful they are sleep.

I walk out of the bathroom and see two sleeping bodies in the room. Poppy on her bed and Kirby in his sleeping bag. Just like I hoped for. I pray that tomorrow will be back to the way it was.

I will just act like nothing happened. That sounds good..

~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~

It's was now morning. We are all at the table. Poppy fix breakfast. She made us bacon and eggs. She is a pretty good cook when it comes to breakfast. She only likes to fix breakfast but nothing else.

Goddamn it's awkward at this table. I'm just sitting here quiet and so is both of them. I was about to say something but then Kirby spoke before I could. "I got to uh..head home. I will uhm.. see you guys later." he slowly spoke out to us and we just said goodbye then he got his bag and left the house.

I watched him go out the door and when he left I got a huge 'how could you do that do him' smack in the back of my head from by Poppy.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" she shouts at me so loud I think all of the United States could hear her. I rubbed my head and just frown and looked at the floor ashamed.

"I know. I'm sorry." I whisper. She smacks me again and says "You dumbass. Don't say sorry to me, say sorry to Kirby. I could hear him crying when we went to sleep last night. But your dumbass was still in the fucking bathroom. You have some nerve doing that.

He clearly likes you, you piece of shit. But you want to be a dumb and not realize it." Poppy curses me out she almost made me cry at her words she throw at me. Wait..he likes me? Like, likes me likes me? Like he likes me likes me likes me?

Wow, I just can't believe he actually does. Do I like him? I don't know. I need sometime to think.

"So, he really likes him, huh?" I asked her, Poppy looked like she wanted to slap me again but she just breathed and said "No shit, you fuckface." I can tell she was still upset with me I would be too.

"I need sometime to think if I like him back or not." I say, she looks at me confused and angry at the same time. "Nigga, you need to get a life. I swear you two are going to literally kill me." She says, but I can hear the understanding in her voice.

"I got to go home. But I will talk to you later Pop." I said and kissed her on the cheek before getting my stuff and going out to my car to driving home.

I get home and I walk up to my room and find Holly on my bed, arms crossed glaring at me and tipping her foot repeatedly on the floor.

"What the hell are you doing in my room Holly?" I question her. She just walks up to me and smacks me on my forehead. "That was for Kirby." She slapped me again "That was from Poppy." then she slapped me again but then stepped on my foot with all her might and said "And that was for taking my 30 dollars out of my piggy bank without asking." She glares at me. She must have talked to Poppy before I got here.

All I could do was cry. I'm crying because first of all, all of this abuse hurts like hell. Secondly because I know I messed up and I don't know how to fix it. But most importantly I cried because I hurt one of my closest best friends.

I cried into Holly's shoulder and I can see her confused face as she awkwardly patted my shoulder and back with both hands. She wasn't really a hugger but she still comforts me when I'm upset.

"I don't know what to do." I say to her.

"You need to talk to him. You need to confess your feelings for him. Do you like him or not?" She asks me.

I think for a moment. I don't know if I like him or not. That's what I'm upset about. That I don't know. I think I'm starting to like him then there is this voice at the back of my head saying that I don't. I'm so confused.

"I don't know." I say to my little sister.

"Don't give me that bullshit Dexter. I know you like him or you wouldn't be crying about it. I know you. One day you will realize how much you like him." Holly throws at me those words and walks out of my room without another word.

'How does she know if I like him or not? She is not my mind.' I say to myself.

But she wasn't wrong, maybe I do like him? I don't know. I just lay on my bed looking at the ceiling all day thinking. I just need this time to think.

I just have to think about this.

Just think about him and I.

Just think if I want us to be together.

Just think about him.

Just think about us.

--------------------------------------------------