Chapter 28

A/N: Last chapter of my first book ever. I've had the honor to write this book for anyone and everyone reading. I truly thank all the people reading and voting for my story and I'm honestly doing this for fun and also to please all of you. So, thank you so much for reading and enjoy this last chapter!❤️

Narrator's P.O.V.

The day was beautiful day and light was shining everywhere. Flowers surrounded the two men staring at each other with so much love and affection. The attention was on them as they said their vows and loving words. The kiss of pure passion was shown and slow. The wedding of these two was the most beautiful day that anyone in this story has ever seen.

Kirby and Dexter's wedding was something to remember for the books and everyone was talking about it. The scene was beautiful and the after party wasn't so bad either. Everyone in the wedding did their jobs perfectly. Kirby had Poppy as his Maid of Honor and Dexter had his brother as his Best Man.

The wedding wasn't a big one but that's the way they wanted it.

"I love you." Kirby said sweetly into Dexter's ear as they had their special dance. "I love you more." Dexter whispered back. After their dance, Kirby got to throw the bouquet of flowers and Poppy (pushing and jumping over people to get her way through) caught the bouquet of flowers.

"Oh yea baby!" She cheers walking over to Sydney and kissing her sweetly.

They laugh and Kirby and Dexter join in.

The four of them walk to the limo together that is supposed to take Dexter and Kirby to the airport.

"Have fun, but not too much fun." Poppy said and winked as they said their byes.

"We love you! Bye!" Kirby yells as both him and Dexter go to the gate.

They get on the plane and head to Australia. A place where they have always wanted to go. They had lots of fun...too much fun.

And they are happy. The author made this a very very short chapter, but that's only because she wants the Epilogue to be a bit longer. Also she wants to finish this book already. Ok, narrator out!

————-

I'm not good at chapters and books I know but it's for fun sooooo yea. I'm really sorry for this short ass chapter I just want the Epilogue and this chapter and this WHOLE BOOK to be done. Thank you sooooo much for reading and I love you so much!