Chapter 9:Part 1

Poppy's P.O.V

Back to school. Back to the most boring place I have ever been to. Back to what me and Kirby call hell.

"Babe, wake up. We have to get to school." I say to my sleeping girlfriend with her arms wrapped around my waist. "Mmhm" she mumbles something that makes no sense. "What?" I ask "mMnggjbm" she said still not making any sense. I snatched the pillow she was laying on and she hit her head on the bed and the wall.

"Shit!" She hissed and rubbed her head, "Get off your lazy ass and get ready." I say to Sydney who just glares a me and kept on rubbing her head.

I smile at her and kiss her head, forhead, cheeks, and lips, which makes her blush and I laugh and try to run downstairs. But she pulls me back to bed.

"A  little more sleep." She whined. 

I sighed and got up. She groaned as I dragged her out of bed and into the bathroom. I turned on the shower  for her and kissed her head before heading downstairs to make breakfast.

--------------------------------------------------

"Hey can you drive today?" Syd asked me while walking into the kitchen and I eye her outfit. She looked good.

She was wearing a white crop top that showed her tiny bellybutton ring (that I didn't know she had by the way) with ripped jeans and a flannel pink and blue shirt wrapped around her waist with white flats. Her hair was in one braid to the side and she had her black 5sos bookbag. Her headphones as usual under her shirt and in her ears with her phone in her pocket.

"What? Do I look bad?" She asked me and I shook my head and just walked up to my room.

I don't know why but, I'm worried. Maybe because she looks amazing and all the douchebags at our school are probably going to be all over her. But Sydney would never leave me for a guy or anything else. Hopefully.

What to wear?  I think to myself, I will just call Kirby. He usually helps me when I don't know what to where.

--------------------------------------------------

'Mickey Mouse shirt you know the one that is all white with mickey mouses all over it. With your black skinny jeans. And your 'special made' high top  Gay and Disney shoes, Your Gay pride necklace and Harry Potter necklace. And your Panic! At the Disco bracelets.' Kirby answered the phone.

"Ok all I got out of that is Disney, Mickey Mouse,Gay Pride, Harry Potter, and Panic! At the disco." I said getting all the stuff he said out of my closet and drawers.

'You would only hear that. He sassed me. Don't forget your mitch match socks.'

"When have I ever forgotten my Mitch match socks?" I ask him while getting dressed. I can hear him laughing.

'See you at school, Popsicle.'

———————

I put on everything Kirby said to put on. "Not bad Kirby." I say out loud as I look at myself in the mirror.

I head downstairs and eat my egg sandwich while Sydney is watching T.V.

"Come child. Let's go to school." I say to her while getting my keys and her car keys and walking to the door. She is right behind me as we head to the car.

We drive to school while we sing and dance to the musical Hamilton.

We get to school and head inside hand and hand.

"I will see you later baby! I got to get to class." Sydney says kissing me goodbye.

I walk down the hall and right now I feel like I'm being watched. I guess it's nothing.

But all of a sudden I get pulled into the janitor's closet.

"What the-" I wasn't able to say anything else because I was in shock when I felt a pair of lips on mine. I quickly push off and try to figure out who just attack me with that terrible kiss.

"Danny!?" I yell at her as she turned on the light and shushed me. "Now, what do you want?" I asked her not listening to her as she try's to keep me quiet.

"Poppy, forreal keep it down. Look." she pauses. "I didn't know they had a light in here." I randomly pointed out and looked at the lightbulb screwed in the ceiling.

"Poppy, look I'm so so sorry about what I said. Ok? Baby please forgive me. I didn't mean to do that. I was drunk and got in a huge fight with my parents about you and I dating and I took my anger out on you and I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. Please forgive me." She explained and pleaded to me.

I can see the sadness and the mixed of emotions in her eyes but at this point I didn't care. She hurt me way worse than what I'm about to do to her.

"But I know you would rather date me.
Right? More than that bitch you are dating now. But I know I love you and you love me too." She laughs.

She trys to kiss me again but I punch her in her face and she falls to the ground with a bloody lip.

"You know what? That's not my fucking problem. You can take your shitty sorry and shove it up your pathetic ass because you can't always blame alcohol for your problems. But you also know what else? You talk about my girlfriend like that one more time," I get down to her level on the floor and grabbed her ear and whisper. "I will make your life a living hell. You will slowly burn under my fire, if you even think about talking about her or touching her. I swear you will not be happy." I calmly spoke the truth and let go of her ear.

"This is the last time you hurt me." I walk out of the closet and head to the bathroom. There is no one here so no one will hear me as I quietly cry, not like I care anyways.

Why am I crying? It's not like it's the first time this has happened. She gets drunk and gets mad and she blames me for something. One time it went to far and she hit me, I didn't know what to do. But in the end I forgave her, not anymore though because I'm tired of her bullshit.

I clean myself off and head to my first class.

"Hey Poppy!" Kirby and Dexter say at the same time as they greet me. "Hey my hoes!" I yell at them sitting down at our lunch table. "Poppy do you always have to be so loud." Summer complains walking over to our table.

"Shut up Gomez. We're outside I can be as loud as I want!" I yell at her and she runs over to Dexter and hugs him from behind saying "Dexxy please help me the scaring whore wants to get me." I get up and try to punch her in her ugly face but before I could even take a step Kirby holds me back and puts his fingers on the side of my head and start to rub in circles to calm me down.

Which works everytime. I slowly relax and sit back down as my eyes are closed. I saw that Dexter and Summer were gone when I opened them and Kirby and I looked at each other confusion in both of our faces.

I just shugged and started to eat but Kirby looked upset.

"What's wrong babycakes?" I ask rubbing his back.

"Well Dexter and I..we kissed." He sadly said and looked at his plate of nasty lunch food.

"I know honey I was there." I said slowly as I remember the night perfectly.

"No I mean like he came over my house and he said he liked me, he even kissed me, himself. And well he said he was going to break up with Summer but umm.." he stopped as I saw tears in his eyes and he pointed to the tree that is close to the table and on the side of it was Summer just having a good time putting her tongue down his throat. But Dexter just lets it happen even though he didn't look like he enjoyed it very much.

That's it I can't take this anymore. He has hurt Kirby way to many times.

I'm solving this problem.

And I'm solving it now!