Chapter 19: Part 2

^Picture of Holly^

:)

Third Person's P.O.V. (short and maybe a little funny. It's up to you guys if it is funny.)

Oh Prom. I have not been to Prom yet but I hear it's horrible. And that people dance, drink, talk and laugh. It's horrible how people can just be happy and party so freely it's disgusting. As you can tell by now I'm not really a people's person.

I don't like the whole idea of prom that much. Heck I don't like school dances period that's why I never go to them. But enough about me let's see what's happening with our favorite characters. Shall we?

It was time to announce the Prom King and Queen.

Prom king: Dexter Jones

Prom queen: Winter Gomez

So, we all know how that went. Dexter accepted his crown and was happy until the wicked witch of the west won prom queen. Then everything went downhill from here.

She came up on the stage accepted her crown gave a little unwanted and unnecessary speech then she place an unwanted and unnecessary kiss on Dexter's peckers.

She then finally turned in Kirby's direction mouthed 'He's mine now, bitch.' and therefore placed another one of those wonderful unwanted and unnecessary kisses on Dexter's lips once more. But you're here on this chapter to find out what happened next right? Well let's see what happened to our favorite characters...

---------------

Holly's P.O.V.

"Hey Vinny! Why are you all by yourself? In this dark corner... Looking pretty creepy?" I ask Vincent as he stands in a corner reading a book.

He hasn't even looked up at me yet.

"Don't you have something better to do than irritate me?" He growls and I smile at his irritation.

"Nope!" I cheer.

"Really? No Prom date? Annoying friends? Big brother and his friends? Pranks on the seniors?" He asked and I replied with the same 'nope' as before.

He sighed, "You're not even supposed to be here. Your a year younger than we are. Why are you here?" He asked still haven't had looked up at me ever since I greeted him.

"The Vice Principal is a 5th cousin." I said and he finally looked up at me in a face that said 'Are you serious'. But his face paused when he saw me.

He's eyes widen, mouth drops open and I honestly don't know how to take that response from him right now.

"What? Do I look bad?" I ask nervously. He still just stared at me and I got even more nervous.

After a minute or so of awkward staring he finally came back to earth and looked at my expression.

"I'm sorry I just..you look... I... shit." He mumbled and I bite my lip.

"Do I look bad?" I nervously ask and look down in sadness. I don't usually wear dresses like this so I don't know how to take how he is reacting.

He gets up and I see that he has a plain black button up shirt and some black dress pants. He looks amazing until I reached his shoes. He was wearing sneakers that just messed up the outfit completely. But, I didn't care he still looked hot.

He walks up to me and is looking straight down at me.

I look up at him and then look down at my feet. He leans down tries looking at my face.

He lifts my head up and I can see that we are both nervous right now.

"I'm sorry. I was just shocked, I never seen you so dressed up before. You look beautiful." He whispered softly.