Chapter 21

^Picture of Walter^

Dexter's P.O.V.

"God Kirby. I've never seen someone so beautiful." I cooed.

"Gee. Thank you De-",

"I mean look at the size of Megan Fox's tits. Jesus!" I laughed as I got hit in the head with a pillow.

"What the fuck?" Kirby curses at me.

"I was just kidding flower." He blushes at the new nickname. "You're the most beautiful, most sexiest, most funny, most awesome person I've ever met." I confessed and heard a gasp come from Poppy's bed.

"I thought I was the most funniest person you've ever met?!" Poppy whined.

"You are," I looked down at Kirby, "but my baby comes first." I said.

"Aww Dexter." Kirby awed while pecking my lips.

"Gross." Poppy wailed.

"What just because you're stuck here in your own house with us being all lovey dovey and you're jealous that you're pretty girlfriend isn't here to act all chessy with you too.

Mostly because she had a band concert today all the way across the world, but also because Mr. and Miss. Johnson doesn't know that there daughter is into all kinds of genders and they can walk through that door at any given second and catch you sucking off a girl's face?" Kirby looked like he regretted saying that right after he did.

I took the beer bottle from him. "No more for you tonight."

"I'm sorry Pops. I've shouldn't have said that."

"No well, you're right with some, a total douchebag on others." Poppy chuckled. "God I miss her. I haven't seen her all break." Poppy whined.

"Why?" Dexter asked.

"She went on vacation with her family to Tunisia. They don't like the cold to much." Poppy said. "They are going to be there til Spring. She will be here for our somehow early graduation. Jesus our school is fucked up." Poppy complained some more while taking a sip of her beer.

"Hey language Paprika." Robert Poppy's father says while coming into her bedroom.

"Christ dad have you ever heard of knocking." Poppy mumbles.

Robert stands his 6'5 of white chocolate skinned form. With his brown hair gelled back and his green blossomed eyes looking bold.

Poppy and her father look nothing alike mostly because Robert is Poppy's stepdad. But ever since her dad left when she was born and Rob came along, he's been like a dad to her for 17 years now.

"Is that anyway to talk to your dad princess?" He joked to his little girl.

"No.." Poppy whispered and blushed crimson embarrassed.

"Good. Now your mom's made dinner. Dexter. Kirby. You are always invited for dinner." He smiles and leaves the room. "Oh wait that's right. Dexter there is a visitor for you downstairs." Robert says.

Really? I wonder who could it be.

Kirby, Poppy, and I give each other knowing looks and race downstairs like we wanted to see who would get to the Christmas tree first for our presents.

Poppy tried to push me out the way as we ran down the big staircase. Kirby pushed her and I pushed him as we ran to find out who awaits us.

"It's my special guess!" I shouted as we all tried to fit through the door to the next staircase.

"It's my big ass house!" Poppy yells back.

"I'm the youngest!" Kirby shouted. We both looked at him like he was the most dumb idiot ever, because in a way he was.