Chapter 10

:)

Dexter's P.O.V

"Wake up baby boy." I whispered in Kirby's ear, trying to wake up the sleeping boy in my arms.

"Come on babe we have a dinner to get to at 7." I whispered again in his ear he just moved around still sleeping and mumbling some stuff.

I roll my eyes and got up taking my pillow and hitting his tiny bum.

"Stop amor," Kirby whispers to me speaking to me in spanish. I blushed realizing what he just called me. I hit him again remembering that he takes Spanish class so when he gets irritated he sometimes speaks in spanish.

He does nothing then I hit him three more times and that's what got him.

"Qué demonios te pasa, idiota! Estoy tratando de dormir! Eres tan estúpido a veces Dexter! Que diablos!" he yelled at me. "What did you just say?" I ask frowning my eyebrows. That made no sense what so ever.

"Nothing. Now leave me alone. I want to sleep some more." He demanded and I got super impatient with his commitment.

I smiled evilly and slowly get on top of him and quietly hovering over him. I grapped his waist and flipped him on the floor.

"Dexter Phoenix Jones! I've heard when people wake there girlfriend or boyfriend up in a nice way like a little push or kisses or even breakfast in bed for no reason! But I have never heard of a boyfriend or girlfriend decide to wake them up by pushing them onto the floor!" He looked mad, which was cute.

Kirby is such a fireball when it comes to messing with his beauty sleep. But that's ok because I can handle his anger.

"Oh get over yourself. Come on let's go get dress for tonight we only have 2 hours to get ready." I explain to him thinking that, that was enough time for us to get ready.

"What!? Why didn't you tell me! That's not enough time." Kirby argues and I walk up and hug him. "Thank you for agreeing to come with me." I said giving him a kiss on the top of his head. He sighed and hugged me back and put his face in my chest.

"You know I would do anything for you, love." My heart jumped at his words. His voice is so beautiful.

I see him blushing. "Your so adorable when you blush." I cooed and kissed his hair. He let go of me and covered his face, "Stop that," he whined. "Stop what?" I asked to the still blushing boy.

"Stop being so sweet." He mumbled in his hands. "Kirb, I can't do that. It's one of my jobs as your boyfriend to be sweet to my baby. And stop covering your face, I want to see your beauty, come on." I spoke to the red faced boy.

"Nooo." He whined. I move his hands from his face and lifted his head by his chin and tried to steel a kiss but he turned his head away which made me kiss his jawline.

"Come here." I commanded chasing his face with my lips. "No, we have to get ready Dexter." He whined again. "Not in til you give me a kiss." I bargained with him.

"Ugh. Dex." he kept whining, "Stop whining and just kiss me." I say while grabbing his chin again and bending over alittle so his lips could touch mine. He leaned in and we kissed. I love our kisses, they are so sweet and loving.

I slid my tongue over his bottom lip for entrance and he pulled away laughing. I whimpered and he pecked my lips and smiled.

"Come on lets go get ready." He said walking out the room to the bathroom. "This isn't over!" I shouted as he walked down the hallway to the bathroom.

I heard him laugh and it made me smile. He made me smile. Him being happy makes me happier. I love h-. "Dexter, my boy! How are you?" My thoughts were interrupted by Jonah. "Hey Jo! I'm good! You?" I greeted back he must have just came home from work. He stepped in the room and closed the door.