Chapter 14

●Parker,Griffin,Walter,Oscar●

(unedited)

:)

Vincent's P.O.V

Time is something you can't trust. It's so annoying, it flys by so fast when you don't want it to and it goes super slow when you don't want it to. Well I need time to slow the fuck down.

It's now the 17th and I have only stalked one guy out of four and I only have three days and I haven't took any pictures or notes or anything! This is bad.

"What are you doing?" someone said behind me. "Ahh! What hell!? Holly don't do that!" I jumped and put my hand on my chest in the feeling of my heart exploding out my chest.

I was just watching Griffin at his locker and hiding behind a wall. You know being a creep for a good price and good reason. Then she comes out of no where. There is barely people in the hall because it's lunch time so she kind of scared the hell out of me.

"I'm sorry Vinny, I didn't mean to scare you. You ok?" she laughed at me and I rolled my eyes and replyed with a simple 'Yea I'm good' and keep on watching Griffin. I have liked Holly for sometime now and tried to ask her out before but she would always make a excuse that she can't go.

I just made the conclusion that she doesn't like me back so I just stop trying.

"Why are you spying on Griffin Murphy?" She asked and I rolled my eyes again and looked at her wondering why she was even talking to me.

"None of your business Holly." I sighed in annoyance.
"That's ok you don't have to tell me. I just hope my brother doesn't find out how badly you just treated me. You know you can do alot of things with make-up and acting skills Vinny and he would believe anything I tell him." She whispers in my ear.

That little witch. She just threatened me! But you know I would be lying if I said it didn't turn me on a little. That's besides the point.

I looked down at her, she's pretty short I mean I'm like 5'8 and she must be about 4'9 or 5'0.

"Did you just threaten me?" I asked her, she smiled evily, shrugged, and started to walk away. I grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

"Ok, fine. I'm spying on my friends because one of them are stalking Kirby so Poppy wants me to find that person and I only have until the 20th to do so. I have not gotten any notes or anything on anyone and-" I stopped right in my tracks when Holly jumped up and kissed my cheek.

"I already know about everything doofus. I just wanted to see you all scared annnnd I wanted to see you blush too." she winks and walks away giggling.

She is giving me so many mixed emotions right now.

"Who's giving you mixed emotions about what?" Someone asked from behind me.

"Ehhh!" I squealed and turned to see Griffin looking at me giving me an eyebrow raise.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just asking who was giving you mixed emotions about something. You do know you said that out loud, right?" He asked me, raising his eyebrow again.

"I need to go. Bye Griffin." I said running off and ending up bumping into both Oscar and Walter.

"Woah! Hey Vinny what's the rush? Where you going? I thought we were supposed to meet up today for a club meeting, dude?" Oscar questioned me and stopped me from running.

"Yea didn't you say something about that in the last meeting?" Walter asked looking between me and Oscar.

I just stood there as they stared back at me and saw someone from the corner of my eye walking up next to us, but I just stayed still in my spot.