Chapter 27

A/N: Hey! Happy New Year! Yea I don't even know what this chapter even is. I just started writing and it started to flow. So, sorry if it's a little weird. lol It's also not edited sorry but I'm lazy. One more chapter left guys...it's been a journey.

5 years later

:(

Poppy's P.O.V.

"Move a little to the left. Ok, stay there. Honey, stop moving." I instructed the model messing up my photo for my art brand.

"Ok stay right there!" I yelled at her and quickly took the photo. I looked at the photo on my computer when it came up. It wasn't like I really wanted it but it would have to do.

"Ok, girly we're done for the day. You can go now." I dismissed the topless model covered in different colors of paints.

She rolls her eyes and walks out.

"Hey babe." I turn back around to see my lovely girlfriend Sydney walking up to me.

"I brought you some lunch." She holds up a bag of McDonalds in her hand.

"Hey Syd. Omg, did you get me my nuggets!" I screamed and looked in the bag.

I moaned in delight as I stuffed my face with fries.

"Oh my- thank you so much baby. I was f-ing hungry." I smiled and jumped up and down.

I took a nugget out of the bag and eat it all in one bit.

"Pops, slow down before you choke." She laughed at me and kissed my lips while it was still stuffed with chicken.

"Sydney! Don't kiss me while I'm eating." I whined.

She chuckled and grabbed my face while I stuffed another nugget in my mouth and kissed me all over my face.

I laughed and pushed her off.

"Wait, Syd. Where's my drink?" I asked and she smacked her head and told me she left it in the car.

I watched as she ran back outside. It's been 5 years since the whole "Vincent" incident happened.

We all graduated and went off doing things we love. I am now a very famous artist and photographer. I'm known for my company "Ew." I decided to name my company "Ew" because of my signature.

I write my signature with an 'E' from my middle name 'Elizabeth' and add on  another cursive E next to it. It's kinda hard to explain, but so many people have told me that it looks like it says 'ew.' So, from there on that's what I started to call everything I made with my two hands.

Sydney is a lawyer now and we own our own 3 story house. We have 2 dogs, named Bambi and Timon. Sydney let me pick out the names, of course they both had to be Disney related.

I love my little family.

Now as for my two very loyal and special and care and everything in between best friends. While, they broke up sadly. We were all upset about it but not surprised. I mean Dylan and Simon would have to break apart someday. I mean they already did once.