Chapter 3- Never Hurt Anybody

Mark-

It's been over an hour. He should be home by now. He's not answering my texts. Asshole. This is the last thing I need.

I use the Find my Friend app on my phone, which is ironic, seeing as right now we're the farthest thing you can get from friends, and when I see where he is, I roll my eyes.

He's at 3AM, a bar nearby.

It's not too far, I can walk. Besides, what's the point of taking two cars? There's no way he's driving home.

When I get to the bar, I haven't even opened the door and I can already hear the music. I walk in, and I'm assaulted by the stench of smoke, booze, and sweat. I look around, and finally find Sean sitting at the counter, laughing stupidly at something the bartender said. He has several empty beer bottles in front of him, as well as a few shot glasses.

Wonderful.

I walk up to him and tap him on the shoulder. He turns and looks at me with glazed eyes. "Hey, Markimoo, look who showed up?" he says, slurring slightly.

"Come on, we're going home." I say, taking his arm and pulling him away from the counter. Before I can react, he puts a hand behind my head and kisses me. I force myself to pull away. I can taste the alcohol on his breath. "Sean, stop. You're drunk. We're not dating, and you'd kill me if I let you do this. "

He laughs idiotically. "So? A little one night stand never hurt anyone."