Chapter 31- New Morals

Anti-

"Oh my God, Wilfy, fuck off!" I snap, massaging my aching temples. Wilford has been trying to come through for the last half hour, and it's pissing me off. Darky may have said he has respect for Wilford, but I don't. I can't stand him, his stupid suspenders and ridiculous pink mustache. And that voice...

He seems persistent, but soon relaxes. Everyone seems to want to visit old Anti all of a sudden- Wilford, Dark...

But I don't want them here. I want to be alone.
"It's me, Anti." I hear Darks smooth voice purr. "I just came for a small chat; maybe a look around Jack's head."

I roll my eyes. Stubborn bastard, I knew he'd find a way in.

I scoff, not believing this for a second. He never drops by for a housecall. "Why all of a sudden are you visiting me?"

"Tell Warfstache to fuck off." I add, still with my back towards him.

"I did, I did. Don't get your panties in a bunch." He mumbles. "And I've gotten bored of Mark's head. It's gotten so bland and boring." He sighs.

I laugh. "Yea, okay, sure."

After a few moments, I see him stroll in, straightening his tie. He seems to have renewed confidence, despite when I last saw him. I smirk a bit

"What are you laughing at?" he asks, and I smirk. "Nothing, Darkimoo."

He rolls his eyes, walking around, and then finally making his way towards me.

"It's not as... colorful as I had imagined."

"He's depressed, moron. His mind is darker then normal." I say, grinning.

"Oh, haha." He spins on his heel, taking in the bland scenery. There was what looked like black mold all over the place. In reality, it was his depressing thoughts, or rather, me.

I frown, realizing something...all those times I was in Mark's head..."Why isn't Mark's head like this?"

"I haven't managed to overpower the others yet. Any time I've tried, it's either Wilford or Host that stops me." Dark spits bitterly. "Bing hasn't tried to stop you?"

"Please, Bing knows better than to mess with me, I'll rip his wires out." I smirk. "Stop changing the subject, Dark. Why are you really here?"

"I'm bored." Dark says, exhaling sharply. "I need something to do, and Mark is obviously not helping."

"So, what do you want me to do about it? Play dolls with you?"

"Show me around. Let me see what you've done. Maybe I could learn a few things." He growled a small bit at the end, as if it was hard for him to admit.

I smirk and wrap an arm around his waist, which he jerks away from, and I giggle at his discomfort. "Come, come. Over here we have his suicidal thoughts. To the left is his constantly lowering self worth. Here's the anger, and this huge section is all devoted to dear old Markimoo and his abandonment issues."

Dark studies this all curiously, particularly delving into the section about Mark. There are pictures on the walls- moving pictures, which just so happened to be memories of them together. Happy and sad. I just couldn't seem to tear the happy ones off, no matter how hard I've tried. I got visibly sick when I saw them.I walk over to him, crossing my arms over my chest. "Yep."

He's staring at the one where Mark, or, I guess he was strangling Sean.
"One of my proud moments." He murmurs.

I smile. "There we go, there's the demon I know!" He shoots me a look of disgust. "Don't start, Anti."