Chapter 25- Old

(Listen to the song while reading the chapter, it really sets the tone.)

Mark-

I'm a monster. I'm a danger, I scare people. I hurt people.

And it's all my fault.

"Mark, you're not 'fine'." He walks over to the bed, frowning. "You're starting to worry me." He whispers, starting to rub my back.
I shrug. "That's all I'm doing. Worrying and scaring people."

"You can't help it, Mark..." He lays down, staring at me. His eyes.. they're filled with concern and care, but there's... there's something else. I can't pinpoint it.

I sniff. "You're scared of me. Don't lie, it's true. I make a quick movement and you flinch."

"Well..." Sean lets out a sigh. He's ashamed of his actions, I can tell. "I... I don't want the same thing that happened before, to happen again." He tucked a small strand of hair behind my ear.

"You mean me trying to kill you." I whisper, I can feel the tears burning my eyes.

His hand lands on my cheek, and his thumb strokes my cheekbone a small bit.
"Yeah." He mutters, confirming my suspicions. He's afraid of me.

I sigh, and I can feel the tears escape, sliding down my cheeks. Just when I thought I ran out of tears.

As usual, Sean is there, holding me tightly and shushing me. I'm sick and tired of this. It's become routine. I'm being a little bitch, so he's the shoulder for me to cry on. I want to be that shoulder! I want to be the one that's there for Sean! He has so many other problems I should be helping him with, but here he is.

"I hate this." I whisper.

"It's okay, love. I'm here for you." Sean whispers gently, wiping my tears.

After a few minutes, I start to relax. "You should try and get some sleep, okay, Markimoo?" he says, starting to sit up, probably to go back to his room. In response, I lay my head on his chest, freezing his movement. He tenses up a bit, but then relaxes, chuckling, and I can feel the vibrations in his chest. He lays down, puts one hand to my hair, the other to my back, tracing small patterns on the skin, and that's all I remember.