Chapter 4- Who I Want

Mark-

He laughs idiotically. "So? A little one night stand never hurt anyone."

"Yes, it did! A one night stand has hurt lots and lots of people!" I say, staring at him in disbelief. He rolls his eyes and kisses me again. His hands go to my chest, and this time, I kiss him back eagerly. I've missed this. Missed us.

I'm pulled out of my trance when I hear someone catcall "Fags!". I break away.

"Don't listen to them, baby." Sean says, leaning towards me, though I can't tell if he wants to kiss me or if his balance is compromised from the alcohol. Probably both.

"It's not them, it's you! You're hammered, and going home, now!"

He pouts. "Come on, Markimoo, let's get a ruhm." he slurs, drawing out the last word, making fun of how I say it.

"The only thing we're getting is you into bed, and some advil in the morning." I grab his hand and pull him along, towards the door. He stumbles, and I sigh, grabbing him by the waist and throwing him over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes. He lets out a surprised "Oh!"

In this position, he's talking to my ass as he says "I like when you get rough with me, Mark. I'll go to bed- on one condition: you get in with me."

I decide I don't need him staring at my ass, so I move him as to where his legs are around my waist, head next to mine. His warm breath tickles my ear, and I shiver involuntarily.

"Please, Marky."

No. We don't do that anymore. He's drunk, and I'd be taking advantage of him. He's not in his right mind. He doesn't know what he wants.

I freeze mid-step when I feel something sharp pinch my ear. I feel his lips move, from my ear down to my neck. I give a slight gasp, and he continues, reaching a particularly sensitive area on my neck, and I let out a moan. I move my head away from him.

"Jesus, Jack, stop! You're fucking drunk!"

He giggles. "I'm not drunk, I'm just a bit tipsy."

He hiccups and continues. "And besides, a little booze on the brain doesn't stop me from knowing what I want. From knowing...." He whispers the next words into my ear, raising goosebumps along my arms and sending shivers down my spine.

"Who I want."