Reunion!

(Y/N)'s POV:
"(Y/N) you can do this. It's just a plane, it's nothing scary. You're just going to go on the plane and then it's gonna fly thousands of miles up in the air. Ugh, what am I kidding I can't do this!" You constantly argued back and forth with urself until finally deciding to build up your courage and get on the plane. You made your way through customs and finally sat down on your seat, looking out the window you sigh. "I'm coming Haruhi, don't worry"

~le time skip cuz author-chan is lazy XD~

Haruhi's POV:
"(Y/N)'s coming!!! (Y/N)'s coming!!!" I ran down the stairs excitedly, my feet rapidly tapping against he hard wooden floor. Without looking I accidentally slip on one of the steps as I landed on top of my dad "ow!- Haruhi sweetie, you've got to watch what you're doing you could've hurt yourself! Are you alright?"
"oh my god sorry dad! Yeh I'm fine, I'm just super excited!Today's finally here!" My father covered his ears as my voice had risen to an abnormally loud decibel. I walked into the kitchen to make myself some toast and to get ready for the day, as I finish I quickly walk up the stairs careful not to slip again (would be a shame to put a random banana peel down 😂) i get changed into a cute outfit and leave to get (Y/N) from the airport.

~more time skip cuz I'm still lazy XD ~

3rd person POV
As (Y/N)'s plane lands she lets out a sigh of relief knowing she's finally back on land. She grabs her carry on bag and slips it over her shoulder, heading off the plane and making sure not to fall from people pushing her out of the way. Haruhi and her dad, Ranka, head through the airport and stand to wait for her at the gate, anxious to meet their family member whom they haven't seen in years.

(A/N):
Again I apologise if this isn't exactly great, I promise I'll try to get better!

Author-chan out! ❤️