First day of school

(Y/N)'s POV
"(Y/N)...." you felt someone lightly shake your shoulder as they call your name. "Uuuuugh...five more minutes" you move the covers so they're over your face as you curl up into a ball. The standing figure chuckles "(Y/N) you need to get up we have school" You recognise the voice as Haruhi, she pauses before continuing "-we made pancakes"
Your eyes opened wide and you shot up into a sitting position "ok I'm up I'm up!" Haruhi laughed as you gradually made your way downstairs and into the kitchen.

Your eyes landed on the most gorgeous thing you had ever seen. "Mmh pancakes~" You hummed as you sat down. You poured some maple syrup on top and started carving into your pancakes and munching happily until the plate was immaculate. "They were amazing! I never knew you could make pancakes as good as that Haruhi"
She just looked at me with an 'are you serious' look and giggled before eating her breakfast.

You made your way upstairs to get yourself washed up and changed, Haruhi held out a disgusting yellow dress that nearly made you gag. "I am NOT wearing that, unless you want me dressed as the man dressed in yellow from curious George" You laughed at that last part and so did she. "There is something else you could wear" she pulled out a different outfit and you loved it so, even though she informed you that it wasn't school uniform, yet you decided you would try it on. (Outfit above) "ummm, Haruhi?" "Hhm?" You looked her up and down with a confused look. "Why are you wearing a boys uniform?" She looked at you for a second before smiling "oh yeh I forgot to tell you!" your expression turned to that of curiosity. " tell me whatttt~"
"Well don't laugh ok? But I kinda broke a vase that was 8,000,000¥ and now I work at a host club as a boy to pay it back"
You couldn't help but chuckle at her clumsiness "why a boy?"
"Well because I dressed as a boy when I first arrived at the school, so everyone then thought I was one and they still do, could you please just say that I'm your older brother?"
You gave her a warm hearted smile
"Of course! Bro" you both started laughing and getting yourselves sorted for school.

~ time skip to when they arrive~

This place is huge! How on earth am I going to find my way around this place. I'm really nervous just looking at all the people here. You look over at your older sibling worriedly.
"Haruhi, I don't know about this"
She looks over at you and smiles "don't worry (Y/N) everything will be fine trust me!...oh, there's also some friends I'd like you to meet as well c'mon!" She grabbed your hand and practically dragged you into the school to the front desk, where a woman was sitting typing on her computer.

"Hi there! How may I help u?" Oh god this woman is way too happy for it to be morning. You were expecting Haruhi to answer but it was just silence, oh no she's not expecting me to answer is she? I don't do well with people! I can't even socialise, otherwise I just get nervous.
"H-hi I'm new here, my names (Y/N) F-Fujioka" she nodded her head and began typing on her computer, facing you she smiled brightly. "alright then Miss Fujioka here you are" she passed you a piece of paper and she smiled at you once more, you hesitantly smiled back. Well what do ya know? I did it! Pat on the back for me.

You and Haruhi look down at the paper that has a labelled timetable on it. Haruhi then shouted loudly, making you flinch. "Yay! Oh my god your in the same class as I am!" You must've looked like lunatics while you were jumping up and down like idiots in the middle of the reception.