The Truth

Haruhi's POV
Looking at the time I seen that it was 3am and decided that I should head upstairs and get some sleep, I'm sure (Y/N) will be sleeping at this point, I hope. Hearing the floorboards creek as I walk down the hallway I try and be as quiet as I can.

"(Y/N)?..." I waited for a response, nothing. "Hey (Y/N) you asleep?" I tiptoed to her bed and placed my hand on what I thought was her shoulder and shook her. It felt odd...not human like. I pulled back the covers and seen that it was just a pile of cushions and my eyes went wide. "Fuck sake (Y/N)!" I knew she thought she was a burden on our lives but I never thought she would run away for our benefit! I run my hands through my hair and let out a shaky breath, pacing back and forth  I couldn't help but panic.

Ok Haruhi calm down, use your twin senses, you can do this. I breath in and out whilst closing my eyes, trying to think where she could of went..........THE LIBRARY!....she'll have tried there first, knowing her that's her first protocol. I grabbed a jacket, my phone and pepper spray in case anyone tries to be a smart ass. Grabbing the house keys and locking the door behind me I put up my hood and start to run towards every library I can think of, if she wanted to run away she wouldn't have stayed close but I'll check the locals just to be sure.

where is she!? She's not at any library's....i was frantically looking at my surroundings as I leant against a wall, I'll go back to the house, maybe she never left? I just over thought everything?...

What am I thinking of course she left! I reached into my pocket and pressed the home screen, blinding my eyes with the bright light as I typed in my pin as fast as I could and dialled (Y/N)'s number.

...she answered...oh my god she answered, "(Y/N)! Where on earth are you!?" "....I'm sorry" panic started following through my veins, my heart was beating faster. I repeated myself saying each syllable clearly "(Y/N), where are you?", "I'm on a park bench, you need to help me...there's...someone here. I'm sorry for running away I panicked, I'll tell you everything if you just promise you'll be here soon?..." she sounded terrified on the verge of tears. I knew exactly where she would be and I didn't even hesitate to start running,"I'll be there soon, I'll call the others for hel-" she cut me off, "NO!....please don't call them...please" I still kept running but even faster this time, she was so fragile it's unbelievable. "I won't, just wait right where you are and don't hang up" she did as I asked of her and my pace quickened as I rounded the corner, there's the park. "I'm nearly there, can you meet me by the parks edge?" I had no response. "(Y/N)?" I could still hear her breathing, "(Y/N) answer me!" I heard her moving and I hoped it was her moving to the destination I gave to her, I stayed quiet knowing that she said someone was there and knew she wasn't to be found, who knows what he or she would to do her.

I seen her walking backwards  towards the road and in a split second I knew she would go too far. "(Y/N) STOP!!" She tensed herself and stopped in her tracks turning around and facing me. (Damn I just realised how dramatic this is XD)

I ran across the road and embraced her in a hug walking instantly away from the park as I could see a figure walking at a slow pace across the dark grass towards us, we got to a far enough distance away from the park as we stopped and leant against a wall, falling to the floor.

(Y/N) was shaking, either from the cold or fear I don't know, I sat next to her and held her close, both comforting her and warming her up.
Grabbing my jacket I took it off and placed it over (Y/N)'s figure. Her breathing slowed to a normal pace as her eyes were looking intensely at the floor.

(Y/N)'s POV
why did I do that?....fuck, I'm so stupid thinking I could just run away. I've caused Haruhi more trouble just by doing so. You moved closer to her for warmth, embracing her comfort and sighing contently.