Rin vs. Haru!

(Your POV)

"What an ass!" I mumbled to myself as Rin and Haru lined up for their race. I still can't believe that he has stooped so low as to do this! I knew I couldn't trust Australian people!

"Get ready!" The lifeguard yelled. My heart pounded so hard I could here it in my ears.

"Get set!" Who should I cheer for?!?

"GO!" They dived into the water. My breathes started to shorten and I started to hyperventilate.

"Let's go, let's go, let's go, Haru-chan!" The rest of the team screamed at the pool. I stayed seated and I clenched my chest, sneaking a few glances at the race.

"This is stupid!" I thought. If Rin wins, who knows what this means! He'll tell Haru something stupid and then Haru will quit. Or if Haru wins, Rin will quit because he knows that if he can't beat Haru here, he probably never will. I continued to sneak multiple glances at the race and when I did, they were on their last lap. My legs sprung up subconsciously and I watched the race intently. Rin pulled ahead of Haru in the last couple of seconds and ...

Won.

"Yayyy!" Yelled and hollered the group from Samezuka. I looked down at where Haru and Rin still were. Rin was looking down at Haru and I could tell that he was shocked. I ran down to where I could talk to Haru, but he walked right past me. If anything, pushed me right out of the way.

"What it really that bad?"

Sorry for the short chapter T-T there will be about 1 or 2 more chapter with the actual story line and then I will have a Haru and Rin ending.