Haruka's Ending

(Your POV set about 3 years in the future)

"This is so stupid!" I yelled as I jumped into my pool. "Why are my parents so stupid? Why did they want me to stay here? Why 3 years? Isn't one week enough!? I'm already living in solitude because that bitch of a lawyer took away my phone!"

I floated in the water and grabbed my water bottle at the edge of the pool. This was so, so, so stupid. I sighed and got out of the pool, just to jump in again.

After swimming for a about an hour, I got out and went inside. There wasn't anything to do, it was so boring.

Splash!

I quickly jumped up and ran to my window.

"A murderer?!" I mumbled under my breathe as I grabbed an old baseball bat. "Goddamn it!" I peeked out the window and saw someone swimming in the pool. "Who is that?" Since I was so curious, I snuck downstairs and hid behind the back door.

"Who's there?" I asked loudly.

"(Y/N)?" The person asked, and who sounded a lot like Haru.

"How do you know my name?" I asked before some began to tug on the door.

"Open up!" They asked, tugging harder on the door. I scooted up and stood up. He entered and I swung my bat at him. He grabbed it and pulled it behind him, which ultimately pulled me closer to him.

"It's you," I looked into the murderer deep, clear blue eyes and realized. Haru, you found me?

"Haru?" I asked as I dropped my bat. "How? What?"

"I was training around here, but the pool was closed. I can't believe it, its you," he smiled and I smiled in response.

"It's me," I got closer to him and put my arms around him. He put his hands on my shoulder and pulled me away. Then, in the blink of an eye, he pulled me in and kissed me. He kissed me, held me, hugged me, and I kept my eyes open the whole time. He pulled away and opened his eyes.

"What's the matter?" He asked.

"I've waited so long," I mumbled as I put my head down. "What took you so long!?" I jumped up and kissed him. A passionate kiss, the one I always dreamed I would have.

"I love you," he mumbled.

"So do I," I said happily.

(3rd POV)

2 years later....

"You look so beautiful, (Y/N)," Nagisa cried as she walked towards them. "I knew you loved Haru, I was rooting for the both of you the whole time!"

"Thank you, Nagisa," she smiled kindly and looked down at her long white dress with a cherry blossom design on the bottom. Her long (H/C) pulled up into a fancy updo with a cherry blossom barrette.

"Sis," Makoto said as he looked down. "I can't believe that you've grown up."

"I'm not that little girl you protected anymore, Mako," (Y/N) giggled as she put her hands on her hips. "I owe you one. Thank you for walking me down the aisle. With the situation with my father, you know that you did a much better job at it."

"I'll do it whenever I need to. But I bet both of your parents would have loved to see this day," Makoto said smiling.

Shortly after, Haru and his best man, Rin entered the room and walked towards the group. Who were pretty head deep into happy hour.

"Ahh, look at my beautiful bride!" Rin exclaimed as he hugged her.

"Thank you for the compliment, but I'm not you bride," she scoffed as she hugged him back. "Thank you for being his best man."

"I wouldn't give up that chance for the world. And thank you for making my sister your maid of honor."

"I didn't have any other choice. It was her or Nagisa, and he's still very disappointed for only being a bridesmaid," I laughed.

"By the way," Rei started as he walked up. "Why cherry blossoms?"

"That's because the first time I saw Haru, it was under a cherry blossom tree. That was also the first time, I knew I loved him," she turned to her newlywed husband, who hadn't said a word. "Right, Haru?"

"Yup," he smiled and hugged his wife. "The first time I saw you, and the one time I fell in love with you."

"The one time? Geez," she sighed.

"Because I never stopped loving you," he looked into her (E/C) eyes and kissed her.

"I love you."

The end.