Rin's Ending

(Your POV, about 3 years into the future)

"I can never thank you enough, Haru!" I said to him in the airport.

"Don't worry about it. I just still can't believe you chose him over me," he pouted.

"And I'm still surprised you care. I guess caring about your scores made you care more about a lot of things," I joked.

"You have the address, right?" He asked for the 14th time today.

"Yes, remember, you gave it to me," I sighed.

"Alright, be safe. And if I hear your drinking, I'll hit you," he said.

"Ew, you sound like my dad," I teased.

"Don't ever compare me to that bastard."

"I know," I chuckled. I looked down at my suitcases and sighed. 3 miserable years in that son of a bitch house and I'm finally out!

"Flight 376 to Sydney, Australia is now boarding," the loudspeaker said.

"Well, I guess I'm off," I said as I grabbed my luggage.

"Goodbye," Haru said as he pulled me into a hug. I hugged him and walked to the gate. Rin, I'm coming.

After a miserable 9 hour flight, I was finally out. For being on practically on the same side of the world, it took a long ass time to get here. I went through immigration and hailed a taxi.

"6924 Main Road please!" I said as I lugged my carry on into the back seat.

"Of course," he said as he slammed the petal.

"Why are you going so fast?" I asked as I quickly put on my seat belt.

"It's just how I drive," he said bluntly.

"Please god," I mumbled as I did the sign of the cross. We got there in about 45 minutes even though the GPS said it should've taken about an hour and fifteen minutes. I paid the mana den scurried out of the car.

"Someone's here," a woman said on the patio of his house.

"Hi, my name is (Y/N). Is Rin home?" I said in English.

"(Y/N)? I've heard so much about you! Rin will be so excited to see you!" She cheered. "But he's not here right now."

"That's alright. Better for me, I wanted to surprise him. Can you show me to his room? And when he comes home, don't tell him I'm here," She nodded and took me to a room on the uppermost level.

"This is all his room, be my guest and look around," she said as she walked down the stairs. His room was basically the attic and was painted all white. There were many poster and figures around the whole room.

"Is this really a 20 year old's room?" I giggled to myself. I sat down on the full sized bed and waited.

(Rin's POV)

"Hi mom," I said as I exited my friend's car. "Is dad still at work?"

"Yes, how was practice?" She asked, taking her attention away from the crossword she was doing.

"Good?" I said perplexed. Usually she's too into her puzzle to even look up. "Are you alright?"

"Of course!" She said all cheery. Now I know something's up.

"I'll be going up to my room then," I said awkwardly.

"Ok," she giggled. Was she drunk? I walked up to my room and saw a suitcase near the top of the stairs.

"Who's up there?" I called out.

(3rd person POV)

"Who's up there?" Rin called out and (Y/N)
instantly became jumpy.

"He's here," she thought in her head. He ran up the stairs and looked at her. He just stood there and dropped his bag.

"I thought you would be a lot more excited to see me," (Y/N) said disappointed. She looked down, then Rin ran to her and hugged her tightly. They fell down onto the bed and looked at each other.

"I'm more than excited to see you!" He said as he hugged her tighter.

"I love you," (Y/N) whispered.

"What?!" Rin blushed as he hovered over her.

"I love you," she repeated. He lowered his head and kissed her passionately.

"I love you too," he said when he pulled away.

(Your POV, 3 years later)

"(Y/N)-chan!" The drunk Nagisa said as he threw himself on top of me. "I'm going to miss you so much! You're going to live here with Rin now and you won't be able to see me!"

"Don't worry, I'm going to visit whenever I can," I said as I stroked his hair. He purred and wiggled his head on top of my breasts.

"Ok, now you're getting a little too comfortable," Rin scowled while he grabbed Nagisa by the collar and pulled him off of me.

"Oh, don't worry. Nagisa's my best friend, if we weren't this comfortable then I would have to question who my best friend is," I laughed. Rin walked up to me and kissed me.

"Yeah, yeah. Just remember that you're mine now," he said jokingly.

"I know, I know," I laughed.

"Do you two need a room?" Haru pouted.

"Someone mad," I joked as I walked up to him. "Don't worry Haru. You'll always hold a place in my heart."

"I know I will," he bragged as he turned his head to the said. He looked at me out of the corner of his eye and smiled.

"I'm happy for you. If you're happy, I'm happy," he said as he placed a hand on my head.

"Thank you," I smiled. I turned to Mako and laughed at how uncomfortable he looked.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"You. You look so awkward," I ran up to him and hugged him. "Thank you so much. For everything."

"Anytime," he said as he hugged me. I then turned to Rei, who was standing there fixing his glasses.

"I was waiting for you to acknowledge me!" He jeered. "Congratulations, you have a good man."

"I know. I may have not known you very long, but you did a lot for Rin. And I am always in debt to you for that. Thank you," I said as I hugged him.

"I usually wouldn't approve of this, but this once I'll let it happen," he laughed.

"THAT'S MY REI!" Nagisa screamed as he sprinted towards us and grabbed Rei. "He's mine! Get your hands off him you whore!"

I stood there in shock and shed a tear.

"Whore?" I whispered.

"Then you're my favorite whore," Rin laughed.

"That's not helping," I sighed.