Date: Monday, 22/04/2017
Time: 8:30 am

Phil walked in the police station building, ready to start a new day of work, when all of a sudden he had gotten a text from an unknown person

Unknown: hello, is this Philip micheal Lester?
Phil: yes, who are you may I ask?
Unknown: do you work with the police and/or the FBI?
Phil: umm yes. Just tell me who you are
Unknown: we are an organization called the SCO also known as the secret case organization. We need your help Mr.Lester.
Phil: sure, where shall we meet?
Unknown: today, 24 Baker Street, London. 12:00 am sharp.
Phil: ok. See you then

Phil put his phone away after receiving the strange text message. "What kind of stuff did I put myself into?" He thought to himself as he opened the door to his office.

***

Time: 11:59 pm

As Phil in the street that the organization told him, he had still no sign of them until.. (time: 12:00am) he turns backwards to find a man in black clothes with a black hood on. The strange man took him by the arm and dragged him to tunnel near the place he was assigned to go. "Don't say a word, understood?" the man said pressing a secret button that was camouflaged into the wall of the tunnel. Phil nodded. Suddenly, a secret door opened. The man walked phil inside, and the door that they came from closed again. The man took off his hood revealing his face. He had dark brown curly hair with completely red eyes and big black pupils. "W-Who are y-" Phil tried to speak out shakily. "Shh, you can ask questions when you meet the operator" the man cut him off.

The man put his hand up against a sensor and said," it's me, open up" and another door opened. Inside it was like a lab of computers, and hackers and every type of person there was focused on their own work not talking to anyone.
"Follow me, don't make a sound. Everyone here has their own shit to deal with so they don't want another problem like you"
"O-Ok" Phil stuttering following the man. Phil followed him into a room were he sat down facing the operator of the whole case. "Hello, Mr.Lester" he said. The man from earlier leaned against the wall listening to the conversation.

"So Mr.Lester I suppose you already met dan, our highest level in this case. He will be by your side if anything is needed" the operator said, reaching under the desk to get out a file with the words 'TOP SECRET' on the front. "Now the case that we will be talking about is.. that there are these bad bad people who we are chasing. They have vandalized, hacked and killed people. These people called themselves 'the V'. They always wear masks to hide their identity and they are the most wanted people in the world, yet the news didn't go public cause the more they don't keep these people a secret from the world, the more they will attack. Now tell us a bit about you since we got the serious thing out of the way and are there any questions?"

"Umm, ya so my full name is, as you know Phil-" Phil got interrupted by dan. "Phillip micheal Lester, you are 30 this year, your birthday is on the 30th of January 1987, your favorite color is blue, your sexuality is bisexual and you hate cheese" dan said looking at his nails, very bored. "How did he... what?!" Phil said feeling very confused. "Oh I forgot to mention, as you noticed dan has red eyes so he can look at a person and know everything from their knowledge and IQ to their social data and to anything. Pretty amazing right!" The operator said smiling widely.

"Welcome to the team, Phil" dan said, seeming really not impressed by Phil at all. He left the room looking annoyed as ever by him.