⚠️ slight smut but not really ⚠️

"You're on" said dan as he put his phone away and stood up. They kept wrestling until both of them collapsed on the floor, on top of each other. Phil grabbed dans wrists and pinned them to the ground. He straddled himself on dan and breathed heavily. "I..win" Phil breathed out. "Not...fair" dan said closing his eyes and leaning his head backwards. Phil looked at dan and decided to kiss him. Phil's lips met dans and he gasped, opening his eyes. He realized what was happening and softly closed his eyes again.

They kept on kissing until Phil let go to breath. "No, I don't have feelings for you phil" Phil imitated dan. They both laughed. "So, what now" Phil said letting go of dans wrists, attempting to stand up. Dan grabbed Phil's face just in time and pressed their lips together. They let go. "Are we gonna do this or what" dan said waiting for a yes. "Y-ya" Phil answered going back in for the kiss. He grabbed dans waist and and switched places where dan was on top of Phil. Phil sat up a tiny bit so his head wasn't on the filthy floor. He got hold of the hem of dans shirt and pulled it upwards. Dan pulled away from the kiss and raised his arms so it would be easier to take of his shirt.

"Oww, fuck" dan said placing his hands on his shoulders. "What happened?! Are you okay?! I'm so sorry" Phil covered his mouth with his hands. "It's just the scars on my back, you must have hit them or something" dan said. "Do we need to stop?" Phil concerningly said. "Keep on going, I don't care anymore. All I need is you" dan said placing his hands on Phil's face. Phil smiled. They kissed again.

They kept on going until both of their shirts and pants were off. Dan stopped and reached for his bag on the right. "Wait..why the bag?" Phil asked. Dan pulled out a condom. "Protection, duh" dan said holding up the condom in front of him. "Do you really carry around a condom with you every day" Phil giggled. "You don't know what might happen. Like now" dan smiled to himself. Phil smirked and took the condom out of dans hand. Phil grabbed dans hips and pulled him forward so he was perfectly lined with Phil's dick. "Ready? And you're sure?" Phil said. "Well, I'm the one who pulled the condom out in the first place so obviously, I'm sure" dan smiled.

That night was a 'magical' night for dan. As he lost his virginity to someone he truly loved.

A/N
IM TRASH. THIS WAS SOO BAD, IM SORRY.