18%

"Dan, are you ready to go to dinner?" Phil knocked on Dan's door as he arranged his collar. "I'm ready. You can open the door" Dan yelled from inside his room. Phil opened to the door to see Dan dressed in a black button down, black skinny jeans that hugged his butt nicely and white vans which were perfectly low cut to show his ankles. "You look amazing" Phil said looking up and down but mostly at Dan's ass. "hey..eyes up here" Dan said, grabbing Phil's attention as they both giggled. Dan got out into the hallway as they both held hands and walked it to the restaurant.

~a few minutes later~ "This desert is amazing" Dan said, as he lifted a fork with chocolate to his mouth. "I know right. Also I have a surprise for you" Phil said putting his napkin down on the table. "What surprise?" Dan asked, resting his arms on the table. "well, after here we arent going back to SCO but to a five start hotel for two nights" Phil said, holding up the hotel room keys. Dan gasped and started to get excited. "Oh my God, Phil. You're the best!" Dan excitedly squealed. Phil smiled and grabbed one of Dan's hand.

~at the hotel~ "This place is really nice" Dan said placing his phone down on the desk at the side of the room. "I know right" Phil said sitting down on the bed and taking off his shoes. Dan walked over to Phil and sat down, straddled on him. Phil's hands glided on Dan's thighs and pulled him closer to him. "You know what, I'm feeling kind of.. frisky, if you know what I mean" Dan said, as he slowly started unbuttoning Phil's shirt. Phil smirked and slowly glided his hands under Dan's shirt. Dan realized what Phil wanted to do, so he unbuttoned the first button of his own shirt and took it off. Phil did the same and attached his lips onto Dan's neck leaving a dark purple mark on his lower neck.

Dan slowly pushed Phil on the bed and continued kissing, as Phil's arms wrapped around his waist. Dan and Phil switched positions as Dan's hand grabbed onto Phil's shoulders. Phil stood up onto his knee's and unzipped his jeans, whilst Dan was helping him out. "Got the.. thing" Dan asked as he looked into Phil's eyes. Phil was confused at first but then knew what Dan was talking about. He got off of Dan and ran over to his wallet which was lying next to Dan's phone, and pulled out a condom. He ran over to Dan again and Dan took it out of his hands and held it up to Phil.

Phil took the end of the condom between his teeth and pulled it open.

You know what happens from there...