(A day later) "everyone, I need you all to come to my office prontow" Matthew yelled and knocked at each dorm, warning them. "It's 4 in the morning, boss. What the fuck happened?!" Logan groggily said, grabbing his pillow. "Seriously, what happened. I had a dream I was making out with Jennifer Lawrence" Thomas said, putting on his shirt as he went out. "It's the V" Matthew said. He opened the door to his office to see Maddie all suited up, ready to go. "Ready for the mission, boss. What's the problem" Maddie soluted. "The V took dan" Matthew worried.

-yesterday-

Dan ran into his room, closing the door behind him. Sliding down the door sobbing to what he has seen. He saw Phil kiss Maddie. He was heartbroken. All of a sudden he hears a bang out of his window. He looks at the window to find 3 of the members of 'the V' opening his window to get in. Dan shot up from the ground trying to open the door. But it was too late, as one of the members put his hand over dans mouth, and another member put a blindfold on dan. Dan tried to scream but he couldn't. They took him away. 'The V' wanted dan to use his power so they could figure out anything they want about people and control them.

-the present-

"Boss, since Dan is our leader and he's not here we need someone to lead us. So may I lead the team and if I do well may I lead the team from now and forth?" Maddie suggested. "Dans not gone forever. We're gonna get him back!" Phil interrupted. "Phil's right. We're gonna get him back if not today then tomorrow" Matthew stated. "Then only for today, can I be leader?" Maddie pleaded. "Because if Dan is gone forever then I can run this team all by myself" Maddie thought her evil plan. "Okay, everyone put on your suits and let's do this" Matthew said smirking.

Everyone ran to their rooms, changed to their suits and came back out in a flash. They ran to the training room and got their weapons. They were locked and loaded, ready to go. They stepped outside, to find 6 members of 'the V' and one member holding Dan's hands behind his back. Dan looked so beaten up that it hurt phil to see him in this condition. "We want the boy back!" Nathan yelled getting out his knifes. "You have to get threw us first" one of the members said. They all charged against each other. Thomas was shooting and killed 2 members, Nathan killed one, Logan killed 2 and phil killed 1. Though Maddie didn't even try. She was stood in the corner doing nothing. "Fine, here's the boy" the last member said. Dan ran to hug Phil, sobbing on the way. Half way and, BOOM everyone hear's a gunshot. Dan froze, fell to his knees and collapsed. "Don't think I was gonna let him go that easy" the member said as he vanished. Phil ran to Dan, putting pressure on the wound. "CALL A FUCKING AMBULANCE!" Phil screamed to the others.

"No no no no no... please... dan... wake up!" Phil cried. Maddie smiled but as she got closer that smile pretended to turn into a frown. (At the hospital) "Dan was only shot in his right chest so he should be fine" a doctor said looking at a clipboard which stated dans health. "So he's gonna live? I mean like be okay?!" Phil asked trying to stay calm. "Yes, now as I'm seeing you are a very good friend of dans, so would you like to go talk to him?" The doctor asked. "Of course" Phil replied wiping away a tear of relief.

Phil walked into dans hospital room to see Dan attached to a bunch of wires to keep his heart beating, an oxygen mask around his mouth and pills, water, a sandwich and his phone on the bedside table to his left. Phil grabbed a chair and sat down exactly next to dan. "I'm so sorry, dan. I should have listened to you in the first place" Phil quietly grabbed dans hand, slowly caressing his fingers as he spoke. "You know, I always liked you from the beginning. You seemed interesting, and smart and tough. But look where you are now in a hospital bed, waiting to be alright again" Phil confessed, letting a single tear drop from his eye to dans hand. "I love you dan, please wake up" he continued as he kissed dans hand and closed his eyes. "I love you too Phil" another voice said. Phil looked up to see Dan awake, looking at him. "Oh my god! Dan you're okay!" Phil said trying to hug dan. Dan smiled. "I really love you, dan. For real" Phil said holding onto dans hand tighter. "Me too" dan said placing his hand on phils cheek and caressing it lightly.

Dan breathed in heavily, and shut his eyes. His heart beat went flat. "No, not again! Dan please, don't do this to me!" Phil said "I NEED HELP!" He yelled. About 5 nurses/doctors came in the room and told Phil to stand at the side and do nothing. They got out two metal conductors and placed them on dans chest. "Clear!" The doctor yelled and dan jumped as the doctors turned them on. Dan opened his eyes again and started coughing. "He's okay" the doctors said. It was a close call to dan losing his life.