10%

"Dan, are you awake?" Dan heard Phil say. His eyes were open wide once he heard Phil's voice. "Where am I?!" Dan gasped for air. "Its okay dan, I'm here. You're gonna be fine" Phil said holding onto dans shoulder. "Don't fucking touch me!" Dan snatched his hand back from Phil's touch. "I'm trying to help. You fainted, don't you remember? And you think that cutting yourself will fix all your probl-" Phil started. "Yes it will! You fucking think that I can talk to you after what you have done to me!" Dan yelled, getting off the seat he was sat on and storming out of the room.

He ran to his room covering the still bleeding cuts with his other hand. "Well look who's here, pretty little emo boy" Maddie said cornering dan into the hallway. "Fuck off maddie" dan replied "oh Daniel, I always knew you wanted to kill yourself" Maddie continued "if you don't get my powers back, you're gonna regret it. And you're not the one is is going to kill yourself" she said inching closer to dan. "Leave me alone!" He said and she got pushed back into the wall.  Dan ran to his room closing the door behind. Maddie gets up from falling to the floor. "Fine, I'll teach that bastard not to mess with Maddie Ven Pelt" she told herself. She got out her phone and opened up a message that she was having with someone (or some people *wink wink*)

She texted: fine I'm in. Where do we meet?
                  The V: somewhere no one will see us.

A/N
Hey guys sorry this was so short but I had to leave early for something and I couldn't finish it
Thx for reading ^^