20%

"Hey, Dan" Phil said as he laid down next to his boyfriend on the bed, cuddling his as he was soundly asleep. "Mm?" Dan growled as he opened just one eye to peek at Phil. Dan smiled and cuddled more into Phil. "So, I was thinking if we could go on the roof tonight to star gaze. I thought it would be romantic" Phil said and he rubbed circles into Dans back. "That would be romantic actually" Dan stated as he nuzzled his head into the crook of Phil's neck. Phil smiled to himself and kissed the top of Dans head. "We should probably wake up. Maybe the hotel is serving pancakes for breakfast!" Dan said, jumping out of Phil's arms and sitting up right on the bed. He grabbed a pillow and started having a sort of pillow fight with Phil. "Haha stop it!" Phil giggled and laughed as he sat up right as well and starting lightly hitting Dan with his pillow.

Suddenly Phil tackled Dan until he was on top of him. Dan leaned in and gave Phil a kiss on the lips. "I love you Daniel James Howell" Phil said as he grabbed on Dan's waist. Dan slightly giggled. "I love you too Philip Micheal Lester" Dan whispered back. "But I am also very hungry so we better get ready" Dan said as he got up and gave one last kiss to his boyfriend. Phil smiled at him and stood up to get fresh new clothes from a bag which he got with him. Dan walked over to his soulmate and wrapped his arms around his waist. Phil had fright at first but soon realized that it was just his cute little boyfriend.

~ time: 9:00 pm place: on the roof top ~ "It's really nice out, isn't it" Dan said as he held on Phil's arm and rested his head his shoulder. Phil made a humming sound and squeezed Dan's hand to show his love and affection to him. "oohh great the roof is all to ourselves" Phil excitedly said and he turned to Dan and kissed his lips. "haha you're amazing, Phil" Dan said as he cupped Phil's cheeks. Dan looked up to the sky as he heard an unusual noise. "umm, Phil.." Dan said as he pointed to a helicopter in the sky, with a huge V written on it. "Oh no.." Phil said as he looked up to see the helicopter land on the roof next to them.

The door opened to reveal Maddie and Nathan moving towards them with weapons, including a gun. Dan and Phil moved backwards and got ready for what's coming. "well, well, well.. long time, no see. isn't that right Daniel" Nathan said as he lifted up his gun to Dan. Phil stepped as quickly as possible in front of his boyfriend to protect him. "Nathan what happened to you?" Phil said. "Move out of the way, Lester" Maddie said as she run up to Phil but luckily Nathan caught her. "If they want me there's no reason for you to fight them, Phil" Dan said as he stepped out in front of them. Nathan walked forward but Phil run up to Nathan and tackled him.

They punched each other over and over again ad Maddie started fighting with Dan. They fought each other almost to death. But when Maddie fell unconscious and Dan went to help out Phil, Nathan got out his gun and shot Dan right threw the head. With the force, Dan flew from the roof off about 8 stories down. Phil screamed and climbed down a ladder which was attached from the roof to the ground floor. He ran up to Dan and cried and screamed. He didn't know what to do anymore without him. He was alone. "I'm sorry Dan" He cried as he saw blood and tears running down Dan's eyes. He rested Dan's head on his arm and rested his onto Dan's chest.

Dan was gone. For real this time.