19%

"Hello, Nathan. How are you feeling" Maddie said as she looked at Nathan with an ice pack balanced on his head and a cup of tea next to him the bed. "I don't know where I exactly am though" Nathan said arranging the ice pack. Maddie sat on his bed, re-adjusting her hair and pulling up her bra strap. Nathan was shirtless under the bed sheet covers. "Maddie, I need to tell you something" Nathan blurred out, as he placed the ice pack on the bedside table and repositioned himself to face her.

Maddie nodded. Nathan took a deep breath in and out and said, "Maddie. I-I like you. A lot". Maddie slightly gasped. "I know it's stupid but I had to come clean about th-" Nathan got cut off by Maddie's lips. Maddie straddled on top of Nathan as their kissing and slowly took off her jacket. "Do you want to have sex?" Maddie said parting away from Nathan's lips. "Umm.. O-Ok" Nathan said as he grabbed onto Maddie's waist and pulled her in for another kiss. He started taking off Maddie's shirt along with his pajama shorts. They were leaving all sorts of red and purple marks on each other's necks and chests.

Everything ended with them 'doing it' and laying in bed naked together. Nathan hugged her off to sleep. And Maddie cuddled next to him, kissing his chest now and then."Maddie, did this mean anything?" Nathan asked as he rested his head on his hand. Maddie nodded and turned to the bedside table as she put her phone there and it was ringing. "Who is it?" Nathan asked sitting up. "Ugh, we need to go. They found out were Dan and Phil are staying" Maddie explained as she scattered around to find her bra and shirt. Nathan nodded his head and got his underwear and put them on.

"Here" Maddie said, handing Nathan's pants to him. Nathan smiled and took them from her fiery leaving a kiss on her cheek. "Come on, hurry up or they'll be mad" Maddie said as she put her shirt back on. a few minutes later they were done and headed out of the bedroom. "Where do we need to go?" Nathan said following Maddie to their destination. "We're going to a hotel roof top. We over hear Dan and Phil talking to each other in bed. They said that tonight their gonna star gaze together on the roof. That's when we enter and take them down. But our main focus is Dan, remember. Dead or alive we want and need him" Maddie said as he opened a door with a code on it.

They walked in, holding hands, to see a black giant helicopter waiting for them. "Wow.. we gonna be in that" Nathan surprisingly said. Maddie smiled and she nodded and crossed her arms. She walked up to it and checked If everything was in it's rightful place and good to go. "Awesome!" Nathan said going next to Maddie in amazement. "We got some ass to kick, Nathan"