13%

"Hey its me, dan. Dinners ready so when you're done doing whatever you're doing, then.. you know" dan knocked on phil's door. It kept silent. Phil didn't answer. "Phil?" Dan waited for someone to respond. A minute later he realized that the door was already open. Dan opened the door slowly looking for phil. He found no one. "Hello, anyone. I swear to god if this is a prank I'm gonna kill you" he went into the bathroom to look for phil. Still no one. He walked over to the sink to find a hand print full of blood on the mirror. "Phil?!" Dan gasped. He ran out of the room still in search of phil.

"Oh hey da-" logan waved as he saw dan fast-walking down the hall. "Phil's gone. And-and there's a bloody hand print on the mirror" dan panicked. "What, really. Should I warn mattew" logans smile turned into a worried frown. "No shit sherlock" dan yelled. He continued running down the hall. "Wait, was that a yes" logan raised his hands. "Yes! You fucking idiot" dan screamed. He ran to the training room, the kitchen, the bathrooms to still  find no sign or clue of phil. Dan gave up. He collapsed in the middle of the corridor, drawing his knees to his chest. "You're really gone. I'm so sorry Phil. I love you too"

"What happened to you, emo shit?" Maddie said standing in front of Dan. "Leave me alone, maddie" Dan said burring his face in his knees.  "Phil's gone isn't he" maddie crossed her arms. Dan looked up at her with red eyes and tears stains down his cheeks from crying.  "How do you know and.. didn't you have brown eyes for a few days, how are they back to purple?" Dan pointed at her eyes. "Jesus Christ you ask a lot of questions" maddie said, the night slightly so eyes eyes won't show.  "First of all, I heard you screaming about Phil from my room and second, somehow I got my powers back" maddie explained, playing with the colour changing ring on her finger. Dan kept on waiting for maddie to say the full truth. "Okay fine... I know that you and phil had sex, okay" maddie blurred out.

Dans eyes widened as he got up from the floor. "How.. w-what!" Dan wiped off a tear from his face. "Ugh, when I went to find you both, I found the condom wrapper" maddie said turning round to  The leave. Dan grabbed maddie's arm right before she left. "Tell. No one. Got it?" Dan looked at her, dead in the eyes. Maddie rolled her eyes and kept on walking. Dan stood there, in the spot until walking back to his bedroom. Once he closed the door to his bedroom, someone wanted to skype call dan on his laptop. Dan walked over to the laptop that was lazily sitting on his bed and opened it up to see who was calling him. It was Phil. He quickly pressed the answer button and sat on his bed.

But..it wasnt Phil, it was actually two men from The V. "Hello Daniel" one man said. The other one was holding phil from his hands behind his back. "Dan!" Phil yelled, trying to escape. Dan was shocked. "Phil" dan said softly trying not to cry again. "Give me back Phil" dan said getting angry. "Oh, not so fast. We'll give you the boy if...you take his place and tell us everything" one man continued looking at phil and back at the webcam. "Everything about what?" Dan played hard to get. "Well.. your secrets. Let's just say that" he replied, crossing his arms.

"Dan, don't listen to them! Please!" Phil screamed his lungs out, still trying to get out of this man's hands. The man who was talking first, had enough and wrapped a piece of cloth around Phils mouth to stop him from speaking. Dan was heart broken. He loved Phil more than he was supposed to but he doesn't want to admit it. Dan said nothing until.."alright. Now give me back Phil" dan instinctively said. Phil tried to tell dan that he was doing the wrong thing but obviously he couldn't. "Good, good. Meet us in the abandoned football ground out front. See you there, Howell" the man continued, waving at dan. Suddenly Phil managed to free one hand from behind his back. Coincidentally his hand was very bloody. He ran over to the webcam and placed his hand on the screen.

Dan placed his hand exactly on top of phils. But the camera was turned off. Dan gasped because of the sudden movement and slid his hand down the laptop. "Don't worry Phil, I'm coming to get you. And I have a plan" dan slammed his laptop shut.