Warning ⚠️ trigger warning ⚠️

Dan was sat on the bathroom floor with his knees drawn to his chest, holding a small blade in his hand. "L-Last o-one" dan said as he carved another line into his skin. He silently screamed from the pain. Once he was done he put his head backwards and just stayed there, soaking in all the shit and pain that has happened to him. He slightly opened his mouth to breath. He let another tear fall down his face. "I'm a monster" he thought to himself. He let all the blood from his arm drip out onto the floor.

"Dan? Dan!" Phil yelled from outside, trying to open dans room. The door was locked shut. "Listen Phil, Maddie's taking care of him. She told me herself in a text she sent me" Logan followed Phil. Logan switched on his phone and showed Phil the text message. "Oh,.. ok I guess" Phil gave up. He searched for Dan everywhere but what he didn't now that he was in the right place. Dan covered his mouth trying not to make a noise so no one will hear him. When he heard that the coast was clear he removed his hand and freely dropped to the ground out of defeat.

He didn't want anything to do with Phil nor Maddie. It just made him feel more like a piece of shit when talking to them. "I h-have t-t-to" dan whispered. He retrieved the blade that was dropped on the floor and carved Phil's name into his right arm as Phil was right handed. He got the blade and moved it to where Logan spotted the hickey and he cut an 'x' on it. He wiped away the tears with a bloody arm and some of the blood transferred onto his eyes.

He shakily stood up and looked in the mirror. Seeing all the blood on his face made him realize what a huge mistake he had made. 'DING' his phone rang. He looked down to his phone and he saw a message from Phil.
Dan, I'm worried about you. Please, we can sort things out and help you.
I promise
- Phil ^^

He didn't respond yet to hear another bang on his door. He turned the tap on and washed his face. He walked slowly to the door and looked threw the peep hole. It's was Thomas. As long as it wasted phil or Maddie he would open the door and that's what he did. He unlocked and opened. "Dan? What happened?!" Thomas shockingly said as he scanned dans body and mental state. "I-I.." dan stopped as he fainted.