11%

"Seriously, this is the place you chose. You know I want nothing to do with dan" Maddie crossed her arms. "Well, dans parents house is the only place no one comes to anymore" the man in the V mask said. "Ugh, anyways. I wanted to join the V. Dan took away my telekinesis powers from me so now it's pay back time. You see, my eyes are brown now" Maddie pointed at her eyes. "Ok sure, but only on one condition. I'll give you your telekinesis powers back and you'll kidnap 'little old precious phil' for us" the member offered. "It's a deal" they should hands and went their separate ways.

"Listen Matthew, something's definitely wrong with dan. I know he cuts himself and stuff but I'm not sure why. I even saw that he carved my name into his arm" Phil explained to Matthew, annoying him more. "Philip, for the last time. Isn't it obvious why he's acting this way. He's mad at you and Maddie and wants nothing to do with both of you. It might have been something you did or well, I don't know" Matthew said placing papers down on the table in front of him. "The camping trip" Phil said under his voice. "What was that?" Matthew asked. "Something personal. Really personal" Phil whispered. He ran out of the room to find dan.

Dan was in his room, door locked, him on the bed wearing only black Calvin Klein underwear and watching TV. He heard 3 knocks on the door and immediately knew it was Phil. "Room occupied, please come back never and fuck off" dan sighed. "Open it it's,... umm.. Logan" Phil impersonated Logan. "Nice try, Phil. Now leave me alone" dan said focusing on the TV show he was watching, stuffing his hand in a bag of popcorn. "Ha ha you caught me, now pls open the goddamn door" Phil banged on the door one more time. "Hehe I chimed in with the haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door" dan quietly sang to himself giggling at the same words phil said.

"It's been 10 minutes and you are still banging on the door. Do you have a life" dan stood up ready to open. "Well I'm waiting for you to open the door" Phil kept on knocking and banging. "Alright alright, calm your tits down" dan said as he opened the door and as Phil was leaning on it the pressure pulled him all the way to dans feet. "So, what do you want" dan said with no expression at all. Phil clumsily got up from the floor and arranged his fringe. He hugged dan not letting go of the embrace. Dan tried to get out of the hug in every possible way. Phil let go and held dans hand, dragging him on his bed. "You need to tell me everything" Phil insisted. "Why would I tell you" dan smartly replied.

"From beginning to end you need to tell me everything, why you cut yourself" Phil said looking deeply in dans eyes. "Number one: you. Number two: Maddie. Number three: me" dan said. "Now can you please let go of my hand and leave me be" he continued. "How can I do that. I love you dan and I'm trying to help you" Phil replied gripping on to dans hand tighter. "Ok ya sure whatever now leave" dan pushed Phil away. "Fine, if you need me I'm here for you" Phil stood up and right before bowing pecked a kiss on dans cheek. Dan placed his hand on the spot where Phil kissed him whilst he was leaving. "Goodnight dan. Sweet dreams" Phil said as he gave a small smile and left the room.