12%

"Last one." Dan said as he lifted the weights above his head. He did the last pull up before placing the weight on the rack. He stood up tiredly and wiped off the sweat on his forehead with a towel. Dan went to the training room's break room and got out a cold bottle of water. "There you are" dan heard a familiar voice coming from the entrance of the training room. He knew it was Phil, yet again. "When will you stop following me?" Dan took a sip out of his bottle. "I'm not following you.." Phil started running over to dan. Dan stopped and gave him a look. "Well, I kind of am but the point is I need to talk to you" Phil said following dan around as he walked to the bench he was training on.

"What is it now?" Dan sat down, wiping his face with the towel. "We need to talk about what happened 'that night'" Phil sat down next to dan. "What, when you betrayed me and threw me under the bus just like that" dan snapped back. "Yes, no I mean I wasn't and never will date Maddie and it's not what you think, we didn't do anything" Phil burst out. "You know, sometimes I question why I even talk to you" dan stood up getting his gym bag and heading out. Phil followed as normal.

"You need to, cause I trust and talk to you. We need to fix this" Phil grabbed dans arm before it was too late. Dan looked back at him and frowned a bit, giving him flash backs of how phil grabbed onto him at the camping trip in the tent. "Don't touch me" dan snatched his hand back. "Just tell me what you want and leave" dan froze staring at Phil to give him a good answer for his question. "I'm sorry if I ever hurt you. I wish I could take it back but I guess now is too late. If you can please give me just one more chance I won't screw anything up. I still love you dan" Phil smiled fondly at dan, opening up his arms letting dan hug him and hoping to make everything better and back to normal.

Dan realized what was happening and went in to hug him. Dan nuzzled his head in the crook of phil's neck. "I'm sorry for over reacting and and blaming you for this" dans voice muffled in phils neck. Phil let go of Dan placing a soft kiss on his cheek making Dan blush. "H-Hey that doesn't mean that we're together and that you can kiss me just like that" dan warned as he turned round and started to head out. "Alright, but you still need to talk to me" Phil pointed. "Alright alright" dan continued going back to his room.

Phil quickly smiled to himself and danced happily to accomplishing what he wanted. Dan to forgive him.